sharetrader
Page 4 of 146 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by croesus View Post
    I feel suitably downcast and reprimanded now, and to think the best 2 and a half years of my life was in the 5 th Form at high school... circa 1973/74 .
    Cripes Croesus, you're a baby boomer too! No excuse then, cellphones and texting hadn't been invented, and imaginative spelling was not as acceptable. Funny thing though, some of the most illiterate people (able only to sign their name, or who are dyslexic) go on to be self-made millionaires.

Banned

Binary.. get over it.... re read your first post..........as I said then The content was rubbish, and ill informed to boot,

Cheers for your supportive post Yankiwi....but im fine, water and ducks you know. .. but well said.. its Sharetrader not Spell check..

Vaygor 1............. great post you put way more effort into my post then I did..

Any way... lets get back to why we are here... I will stop... if every one else does.

Cheers.

P/S Binary... your on report.. : no more whinging, and I am looking for better content in your next post, now where did i leave the bottle of Chardonnay.

Legend

It's faze, not phase..

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Yankiwi View Post
    Wouldn't that be better said, "It's faze, not phase!"

At least we're not talking about what might happen if a supertanker of diesel crashed into a future barge coming from Chatham Island.
    I had a horrible thought, later, that moosie 900 might have been a jump ahead of me there. Anyway, Yankiwi, what would happen if a barge of superphosphate collided with a diesel supertanker? Would it be spectacular?

I did have some CRP shares a while back, I guessed there would be a need for dilution coming up and I'd had enough of that scenario with GEL for a while. They are near neighbours in the building on The Terrace after all.

It's hard enough getting gold out of the ground, let alone mining seafloor deposits at depth for minerals. I guess the grade is a lot higher though, to make up for the effort.

Binary.. get over it.... re read your first post..........as I said then The content was rubbish, and ill informed to boot,

Cheers for your supportive post Yankiwi....but im fine, water and ducks you know. .. but well said.. its Sharetrader not Spell check..

Vaygor 1............. great post you put way more effort into my post then I did..

Any way... lets get back to why we are here... I will stop... if every one else does.

Cheers.

P/S Binary... your on report.. : no more whinging, and I am looking for better content in your next post, now where did i leave the bottle of Chardonnay.
    This has been duly noted.

I will ensure I no longer defend my opinions when insulted on a public forum. I would hate to offend someone who disagrees with me.

The internet is truly a confusing place.

have juste red the last few posts. c'ant find any misstakes.... dont no wat yo'ur all goin onn abowt

.... now where did i leave the bottle of Chardonnay.
    Thank's for the feedback croesus... much appreciated. In reality, my own writing skills leave a lot to be desired and your style of posting is absolutely fine with me. The last few posts have given me a good laugh. BTW, best Chardonnay in the country comes from the Hawke's Bay... no doubt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    ..., what would happen if a barge of superphosphate collided with a diesel supertanker? Would it be spectacular?
    Not too sure ElZorro but I think the outcome would not be too dissimilar from an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object.

The Greens will love CRP... low cadmium, no carbon freight cost .. most of our phosphate comes from Morocco.... huge freight costs.............. more jobs for Kiwis with CRP...
    You make some good points croesus, and the benefits to New Zealand and the environment you state are entirely correct in my view. That aside, for me though, I can't imagine the Greens putting the word 'love' and 'mining' into the same sentence (or book) no matter how logical the argument might be. I have less trouble imagining a vegetarian lion, or a labour MP admitting their favourite colour is blue.

Whether my view is accurate or not is beside the point though. It will be the market's overall perception (rightly or wrongly) on how a change in government might effect CRP that will drive the share price up or down.
    Last edited by Vaygor1; 20-01-2013 at 03:58 PM.

For either side of this argument...

Why don't you ask Russel Norman what the party position is? End the speculation with cold facts, if you can get a definitive answer

http://www.parliament.nz/en-NZ/Email...b-1026e4244c46

percy

I have shares in RUM listed on ASX.
    May pay for a few of you to read their presentation before parting with any of your cash to Chris Castle.

Banned

Moosie.... you seem to be a very self opinionated young man... arrogant comes to mind... I noted the way Simla put you in your place on the Bliss Thread...

This is a update... it is not all same old.. here is a company that could make a huge difference to our economy... and the best you can do is be derisory... and buy the way.. his name is Chris Castle... not just Castle...

Regards.