sharetrader
Page 52 of 146 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
    Banned

I'm tempted to come along just to get stoned with Snapiti and stoned by MAC!

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post

Should be an interesting day indeed, four years work for some come to fruition, Robin Falconer, Mike Patrick, Ray Wood, the Boskalis guys, and all the consultants.
    All those lovely consultancy fees - please let there be more hearings and appeals!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    All those lovely consultancy fees - please let there be more hearings and appeals!
    You can't help yourself eh, hiding behind your erroneous non de plume, makes you brave...what a silly thing to say Balance, constant negative sniping... I thought you were smarter then that.
    Your lucky not to be tapped on the shoulder by the moderator.

MAC is right it will be very interesting, wether the green cabal triumph.. or common sense, as a aside been listening to a guy on Talk-back who "seemed" to know what he was on about re mine design re Pike.
    His comment was the death of the 29, could be laid squarely on the Greens, and green policy, in AU there would have been halof a dozen ventilation shafts , and outside access, not here, intractable Green policy.

The shame is, its rubbish bush, I know I have looked down on it from the Croesus Track probably 15 times, not National park, not magnificent podacarps, just very average scrubby bush, of which there is a million acres off in those parts.

Very sad,
    Russel and his ilk have a lot to answer for.

Banned

CRP completes allotment of Rights Issue Shortfall

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/203886.pdf

Well how will all the soph’s keep gobbling up shares now that they can no longer buy off market ?

Next step, let’s see what happens after the resource consent;

Hypothetically, if Subsea were not to take up any of their options, $11M worth expiring 31 March 2015, then CRP may then still require a small post marine consent rights issue to tie them over until the CRPOB expiry provides them with another $30M in late 2015.

Hope Subsea do let them expire, a small discounted post marine consent rights issue would be a good reward for all other long term loyal shareholder’s I reckon.

And, analyst valuations would increase by 18% as they have allowed already for the dilution. Edison’s last valuation at $1.76 would go to $2.11 on that basis.

One can only hope, either way, I’m a happy shareholder,

www.edisoninvestmentresearch.com/?ACT=18&ID=12017

[QUOTE=MAC;516790]CRP completes allotment of Rights Issue Shortfall

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/203886.pdf

Well how will all the soph’s keep gobbling up shares now that they can no longer buy off market ?

Next step, let’s see what happens after the resource consent;

Hypothetically, if Subsea were not to take up any of their options, $11M worth expiring 31 March 2015, then CRP may then still require a small post marine consent rights issue to tie them over until the CRPOB expiry provides them with another $30M in late 2015.

Hope Subsea do let them expire, a small discounted post marine consent rights issue would be a good reward for all other long term loyal shareholder’s I reckon.

And, analyst valuations would increase by 18% as they have allowed already for the dilution. Edison’s last valuation at $1.76 would go to $2.11 on that basis.

One can only hope, either way, I’m a happy shareholder,

Should be an interesting week for Crp...final days of hearings in Wellington..will anyone be attending?..
    cks

I notice that sellers are starting to thin out again...looks like a rerating coming soon..
    cks

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by easy money View Post
    I notice that sellers are starting to thin out again...looks like a rerating coming soon..
    I hope so, From reading all I can, I can not see a valid reason for not granting.
    Cheers

Banned

I wont be able to, but if you and or any one else does, would appreciate your take on proceedings
    thanks

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    Does anyone know what time the meeting starts tomorrow at the basin reserve
    epa.govt.nz..all the details are there...there is an 0800 number you can ring...would be nice to here your feedback.
    cks

IMO

Snap 9am Norwood room, RA Vance stand access via Sussex st 17-19th Nov plus 20th if required.