sharetrader

IMO

Worth looking at this again (Bills 400 plus texts to Glenys were revealed later) and wondering how the police investigation is going? Bill to be called as a witness?

Patrick Gower: Bill English has damaged his political mana

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Worth looking at this again
    Worth looking at this again as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSMYa-JOwKg

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Fungus - Apparently the launch is like the second coming.

Thousands in the hall and overflow areas ......and Andrew tweeting tens of thousands watching the various live streams on the Internet

Wow - not a revolution - it's a crusade
    Here's Jacinda's speech, W69. This new Labour Coalition will have a lot of aspirational goals to aim for.

https://thestandard.org.nz/jacindas-...launch-speech/

The Greens back at 8%, National down at 40% in the latest UMR poll.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11907277
    Last edited by elZorro; 20-08-2017 at 09:35 PM.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Worth looking at this again as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSMYa-JOwKg
    Touche another example of what Ive just said, lowering the bar, stooping , mini me trump ets going to the lowest filthiest of the low whale oil mudslinger for hire. Comrade Fungus Pudding (sounds great doesn't it)
    Im surprised you too have sunk into the slime; desperadoes i guess, but you've illustrated (thanksmy point that the nat are corrupted by power and will attempt anything. Thats why they have to go. They are here for themselves not for the good of NZ. We Are Doing This. Cometh the hour cometh the woman.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Touche another example of what Ive just said, lowering the bar, stooping , mini me trump ets going to the lowest filthiest of the low whale oil mudslinger for hire. .
    You obviouly didn't watch it. That's Arderne in the video - not me.

Jacinda is frickin awesome.

Climate change is the nuclear free moment of her generation

Good one - that's the end if deep sea oil exploration off NZ and she'll overturn that ludicrous decision the other day to allow seabed mining off the West Coast.

Awesome
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

IMO

Comrade fungus pudding its you lowering the standards to a mini me trumpet. Very disappointing. Anything goes?

No manna from heaven for Jacinda

She's just sent me another email pleading for more cash - as if the first impulse $100 wasn't enough

Not even a confirmed Labour voter yet but she nearly got me hooked with this bit -

........the time has also come for leadership in New Zealand – just like Michael Joseph Savage built the welfare state and Norman Kirk sent that frigate to Mururoa, I want to tackle the challenges we’re facing head on.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Looking more interesting by the day. Betfair.com are now offering books on who will provide the next PM and also who will have the most seats. National available at 1.40 to provide the next PM, that is me on the other side if you are interested. So its not a hot shot anymore that National will be next in govt..... interesting next few weeks that is for sure. That latest poll puts National just 3 points ahead of Labour was it? Bill looked very boring and bureaucratic on One News last night. Jacinda doing better in the slogan war and that is what wins elections these days...... Bill was and is the wrong guy for National. He just has no charisma, talking last night about "being ahead of the curve" I mean, what is a curve? What are you on about? Most NZ'ers do not have any knowledge of Econ 101 whatsoever. Anyway, still hope National can squek over the line but not that convinced anymore. Labour masterstroke was ditching Little although the Jacinda effect may have peaked early and I am thinking once she gets exposed for the vacuous mind she is a few may swing back to the blue.