sharetrader
Page 1599 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 5991099149915491589159515961597159815991600160116021603 ... LastLast
Results 15,981 to 15,990 of 16077
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Absolutely. Where are the False quote(s) you keep referring to?
    Here you go to refresh your lagging memory
    2021-12-11 13_34_11-Window.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Here you go to refresh your lagging memory
    2021-12-11 13_34_11-Window.jpg
    That?

#1 - Only you would be upset if with such an obvious made-up quote to mock your obvious devotion to Cindy.

#2 - Did I ever post it again to have you refer to it as 'quotes'?

Since it causes you so much aggravation and hurt (I would have thought you would love it), consider it deleted and I apologize for causing you such unhappiness.

Guru

That?

#1 - Only you would be upset if with such an obvious made-up quote to mock your obvious devotion to Cindy.

#2 - Did I ever post it again to have you refer to it as 'quotes'?

Since it causes you so much aggravation and hurt (I would have thought you would love it), consider it deleted and I apologize for causing you such unhappiness.
    Wow - that took a while.
    I asked for you to delete it straight away.
    I can't consider it deleted until it is and it isn't!
    So seems like a bit of an empty apology.
    And apologies like that aren't real anyway - you apologise for the act rather than the effect it caused.

Writes another Labour Party shill but at least you are not a blatant liar (yet).

"A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with said person or organization."

Spreading misinformation does you no credit or give any credibility to your posts. I have never had and never will have any connection to Labour or any other party apart from a vote every 3 years.

westerly

Guru

Balance is like Ben shapiro. Manages to talk endlessly (without a breath) but offers little of lasting value for the readers.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 16-12-2021 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Balance is like Ben Shapiro. Manages to talk endlessly (without a breath) but offers little of lasting value to the readers.
    Out of the sewage pond comes the paid Labour Party shill & liar. Where is your source for Luxon paying no tax? And Whanau Ora being a National set up to win Maori votes?

Guru

Out of the sewage pond comes the paid Labour Party shill & liar.
    Good comeback - if you don't have an argument spew insults.
    Very Trumpist!

The person with the false apologies.

Advanced Member

Mind boggling to see National MP Harete Hipango posting her support (again) for anti-vaccination protest groups, this time 'Voices for Freedom.'

That's clever, after the messy disastrous past few years, a good start to the New Year showing what they've so desperately been missing, all pulling together, unity and loyalty under new leader Luxon. ( I am joking in case anyone misses it)

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...n-protest.html

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/127457854/whanganui-mp-harete-hipango-posts-support-for-voices-for-freedom-protest
    Last edited by Blue Skies; 08-01-2022 at 10:21 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    Mind boggling to see National MP Harete Hipango posting her support (again) for anti-vaccination protest groups, this time 'Voices for Freedom.'

That's clever, after the messy disastrous past few years, a good start to the New Year showing what they've so desperately been missing, all pulling together, unity and loyalty under new leader Luxon. ( I am joking in case anyone misses it)

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...n-protest.html

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/127457854/whanganui-mp-harete-hipango-posts-support-for-voices-for-freedom-protest
    She is a strong supporter of vaccination - and also a supporter of free speech. 'What's a gal to do?'

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    She is a strong supporter of vaccination - and also a supporter of free speech. 'What's a gal to do?'
    See the media (paid off by this government) attempting to make a mountain out of a molehill.

The media should be focusing on how NZers are being lied to, misled and failed in everything by this racist divisive & incompetent government led by a clueless spin mistress. But of course not - they are getting so well fed by Cindy - with taxpayers' funds.

Last edited by Balance; 09-01-2022 at 10:37 AM.