sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    But she should be able to make amends for that, within seven weeks.

Suicide prevention providers Lifeline left out in the cold with a new contract being awarded, for twice the funds. Bill's wife is on the board of the new outfit.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11897877
    EZ, did you read the article or just the sensationalist headline?

Your lot must be quite desperate ...

And while we are talking your preferred and essential coalition partner keeps digging ... Metiria just added address fraud to her self confessed benefit fraud. A partner Labour can be proud of.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...-benefit-fraud
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    James Shaw keeping a low profile these days

World imploding around the Greens and with Jacindq on fire Greens going below 10% I reckon
    Winston will be creaming himself.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    And while we are talking your preferred and essential coalition partner keeps digging ... Metiria just added address fraud to her self confessed benefit fraud. A partner Labour can be proud of.
    Wow - just keeps on giving.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Wow - just keeps on giving.
    She won't be happy that that has come out. Presumably WINZ have been digging through the electoral roll. Her excuse 'I did it because my friend was standing in that electorate' sounds completely implausible to me. Who would do that? That is the thing that should be investigated, cos if she was shacked up there with the kids daddy - that would be super naughty.

IMO

Cant wait for bennetts non admission
    Jacinda Adern has just stated on national radio that no deals giving the PM's job to Winston; not there to gain power at all costs. Admirable

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Good luck Josh and all the best, it's interesting to see another side of you, so highly motivated to your cause. I for one however am not a supporter of that cause and certainly don't agree that it is something we "all need", nor am I bothered to debate it here. No hard feelings.
    Thanks Baa Baa; it sure has energised things the change of leadership; Little i will always hold in the highest regard and i will be very happy if he makes it into cabinet.
    Early days but it looks like we might actually have a good competition here now and i hope that draws many more of us public into being involved and proactive about where and what they want their country to be and to put its people and environment first.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Cant wait for bennetts non admission
    Jacinda Adern has just stated on national radio that no deals giving the PM's job to Winston; not there to gain power at all costs. Admirable
    I didn't hear that, but it's great news. And being on National radio it must be accurate.

http://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/nation...cid=spartanntp

After being discovered to be living at the same address with both the father of her children and her mother, evidenced by the electoral roll!, while claiming solo mother benefits - she doesn't have any choice but to resign does she?

I mean apart from moral reasons, surely she is disqualified for sheer stupidity?
    Last edited by Major von Tempsky; 04-08-2017 at 10:12 AM.

Why can't people on here get Jacinda's name correct, it is Ardern not Adern - common courtesy to get someones name right -Got to watch that spell check eh!

So if Labour won't entertain WP as PM and National not likely to either , where does that leave Winston or indeed Labour or National if NZ 1st has a reasonable vote % and more especially if the Greens vote falls
    Could be interesting.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    So if Labour won't entertain WP as PM and National not likely to either , where does that leave Winston or indeed Labour or National if NZ 1st has a reasonable vote % and more especially if the Greens vote falls
    Could be interesting.
    If one or the other needs Winston then he will probably have to settle for something less than PM - if neither side will give it to him.