sharetrader

So how come the polar bears haven't gone extinct, the Himalaya glaciers all disappeared and the World have 50 million climate refugees by 2005? And your own dear Prince Charles prophesied the end of the World in 2017. Rave on.

IMO

Doesn't work like that MVT; you really need to inform yourself. Its a gradual thing, but if you are the end of the line you won't have to worry about it will you.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 19-08-2017 at 06:28 AM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    They have lost all integrity imo. The worlds environmental problems are more urgent then ever and they get off the bus ! Sanctimonious , selfish ,and lost.

The first Inconvenient truth was a shock to me seeing what is happening to the world; it was a catalyst since backed up by science and policy changes by many of the worlds govts. We know its fact now.......
    No we don't. That's silly.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Doesn't work like that MVT; you really need to inform yourself. Its a gradual thing, but if are the end of the line you won't have to worry about it will you.
    The thing is, according to Gore it does happen like that with his initial movie. Guess his credibility is shot. Anyway the climate change/global warming meme is slowing being exposed for the scam that it is.

IMO

You and trump both

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    The thing is, according to Gore it does happen like that with his initial movie. Guess his credibility is shot. Anyway the climate change/global warming meme is slowing being exposed for the scam that it is.
    Most ignorant comment I've ever heard. ; will have to place you in trumps golf club too. Make sure your handicap is higher then his or you will get fired.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Let me guess, you're way more into TA than FA with shares, Blackcap. Do some real research, like Gareth Morgan did, and he was neutral/skeptical. Ask him what he thinks now.

Anyway, we're getting off topic. Jacinda was in the news again (Bill wasn't), and Auckland Labour has some of their new signs. We don't have them down here, be about another week, so they say. Nationwide shortage of corflute.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    Let me guess, you're way more into TA than FA with shares, Blackcap. Do some real research, like Gareth Morgan did, and he was neutral/
    No he wasn't.

Advanced Member

Haven't counted but there s a lot of room for humour, letter by letter on Jacindas teeth?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    Let me guess, you're way more into TA than FA with shares, Blackcap. Do some real research, like Gareth Morgan did, and he was neutral/skeptical. Ask him what he thinks now.
    Actually TA is backward looking and as such I do not use it at all except for the nice little pictures that tell me post an event what has happened. Fully into DCF's, WACC's etc and fully FA Bill was in the news but do agree with you, Jacinda has a better public face than Bill does. Bill has little charisma and was better spent as the Minister of Finance and Nats should have had another leader. BUt as the bookies say, Nats are still hot favourites to win the election even after the latest poll so plenty more work for your side to do yet... and what are you going to do about those pesky greens :P