sharetrader
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    You dont think Jacinda will be doing exactly the same thing?
    No. Look at how the campaign was run. National , negative,smearing , lying ,dirty unprincipled, Labour ,positive , detailed, accurate, principled,genuine

Look at the policies, labour and nz first are much more aligned .

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    No. Look at how the campaign was run. National , negative,smearing , lying ,dirty unprincipled, Labour ,positive , detailed, accurate, principled,genuine

Your personal fantasy world.

I am really interested in the policies Labour/NZ First have mashed together. Shame they don't want to let us poor voters know what they have been up to.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    You dont think Jacinda will be doing exactly the same thing?
    Jacinda will be bending over just as far if not further than Bill. They are politicians. that is what they do. Labour play a dirty game and play dirty politics very well. With the sanctimonious cloak of pretending to be the good guy but underneath..... (just my humble opinion from observations of course)

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Your personal fantasy world.
    It sure is his fantasy world. What's more, when they talk about Labour and NZF having many things in common (bring me another Tui), they completely ignore the fact that they can't form a majority Government. They need the Greens and they have very very little in common with Winston. He won' t even talk to them.

Advanced Member

Smile

And now I see that the police are in trouble for describing a fat criminal as fat.
    Last edited by craic; 13-10-2017 at 04:23 PM.

IMO

Thats fine guys i have no interest in preaching to the converted esp if one can't tell the difference between whats acceptable and whats not with peoples behaviour ; it just reflects whats acceptable with our own behaviour whether its politicking or teaching your child about honesty and whats good and right with the world and whats not.

Hey craic maybe obese crook is more acceptable. Or a gross robber or a lard arse bandit.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    It sure is his fantasy world. What's more, when they talk about Labour and NZF having many things in common (bring me another Tui), they completely ignore the fact that they can't form a majority Government. They need the Greens and they have very very little in common with Winston. He won' t even talk to them.
    Even Winston knows about the environmental problems happening here and globally.Never a better time to have the greens in power to improve our situ and think global act local be a catalyst for others to follow suit. Stagnate if you wish to but be it in your own pool of your own making.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 13-10-2017 at 05:21 PM.

IMO

I have liked Gordon campbell's journalism for a long time pertinent and common sense

"If Peters can lend his experience to an untried leadership, his career will continue to be significant. Otherwise, he’s just going to be a footnote in the history of the National Party"

Werewolf: What Does Winston Peters Want His Legacy To Be?

Banned

I have liked Gordon campbell's journalism for a long time pertinent and common sense

"If Peters can lend his experience to an untried leadership, his career will continue to be significant. Otherwise, he’s just going to be a footnote in the history of the National Party"

Werewolf: What Does Winston Peters Want His Legacy To Be?
    Peter's is poison wherever he goes, which party is going to take a bite of the poison apple this time? Whichever party does will only serve one three year term, that's the spell they will come under for biting the apple. Still looks better for National with four terms in comparison to Labour getting just one term before being ditched(That's assuming the poison doesn't prove fatal before the three years is up)
    Last edited by couta1; 13-10-2017 at 06:47 PM.