sharetrader
    Legend

At long last Labour produces some good news. The unfortunate Cunliffe, the man with all the public appeal of a dish cloth, is leaving.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    At long last Labour produces some good news. The unfortunate Cunliffe, the man with all the public appeal of a dish cloth, is leaving.
    That's interesting, FP. Would you or I be capable of writing an article like this? (Cunliffe, 2012)

https://yournz.org/2012/06/24/david-...he-dole-queue/

Hmm, after he did the dirty on the wife with his mistress after his wife got into trouble for energetically sticking up for him he seems to have been sent to Coventry totally and irrevocably by the rest of the Labour caucus and was given the bottom ranking in the caucus.

You're trying to revive a corpse elZorro!

Advanced Member

The Labour Party is a whole cemetery full of corpses. After the next election they may have to use a crematorium or at least a bonfire.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    That's interesting, FP. Would you or I be capable of writing an article like this? (Cunliffe, 2012)

https://yournz.org/2012/06/24/david-...he-dole-queue/
    I don't know. I haven't read it. Regardless of what is written it does not alter the fact that Cunliffe had a total absence of charisma.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Johb Key would love to be a dishcloth. Although if a a dishcloth was in cabinet it would show him up.

Not too long ago that both Sgt Pepper and EZ were promoting Cunliffe as the best thing since sliced bread and the saviour of the NZ Labour Party :-)

The alleged dishcloth scores amazingly well in the preferred PM polls, leaves everybody else for dust. Not bad for an alleged dishcloth....

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
    Not too long ago that both Sgt Pepper and EZ were promoting Cunliffe as the best thing since sliced bread and the saviour of the NZ Labour Party :-)

The alleged dishcloth scores amazingly well in the preferred PM polls, leaves everybody else for dust. Not bad for an alleged dishcloth....
    If David Cunliffe had made it to be PM, maybe we'd have made a decent start on reducing our climate-change emissions, in line with our international obligations.

This National Govt under John Key is hell-bent on skirting around them, as Gareth Morgan's think-tank is pointing out.

http://cdn.morganfoundation.org.nz/w...ch-version.pdf

The Opportunist Party will upset the apple cart methinks

'Populist' parties are doing well these days - jeez if the Conservatives got 4% odd last election likely Morgan and his followers could easily get 10% plus.

Labour the loser I reckon

I signed up already
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The Opportunist Party will upset the apple cart methinks

'Populist' parties are doing well these days - jeez if the Conservatives got 4% odd last election likely Morgan and his followers could easily get 10% plus.

Labour the loser I reckon

I signed up already
    No, maybe the Opportunist Party would be a coalition partner for Labour-Greens, easier to handle than NZ First? You have to admit Gareth's policies are likely to be well thought-out and researched so they are workable. In that case they should be closer to Labour-Green policies than non-existent, make-them-up-as-they-go National policies.