sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Good on you winner69,me too just now. Come on one and all donate and even things up a bit and lets get the momentum going and encourage traditional nat voters to open their minds and be a little brave and look at the things we need to change, fix, rise up we can do a lot better. It is a cop out imo sticking to a voting habit or belief just because its been a tradition ; times and situs have changed and i believe labour/greens are the ones to repair the unfolding social damage, immigration and housing and environmental issues happening right now. With a fresh enthusiastic altruistic team that haven't been tainted by entrenched power and greed and whose main motivation has been in staying there, lets go for the better and the good.
    "Open your minds" and wallets - what a great idea! Don't get stuck in your left wing corner, but

contribute here to ACT's great campaign:
    http://act.org.nz/donate/

Obviously - if you prefer to support National - here is the respective link:
    https://www.national.org.nz/donate
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Why would you say that?

BTW - in the area I come from is Black Peter (or the "Krampus" as we call him) a grumpy guy who states the inconvenient truth people don't want to hear. My penname is absolutely spot on , no need to change.
    Also seems to attract a few protesters. ?

westerly

"Open your minds" and wallets - what a great idea! Don't get stuck in your left wing corner, but

Don't get much for your buck entertainment wise with ACT or the Nats. Boring as eh

At least Jacinda will give us a few weeks of good entertainment and make the lead up to the big event

She'll probably end up like Corbyn - winner in the public eye but still a loser

Good fun though
    Last edited by winner69; 02-08-2017 at 07:00 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Legend

Also you can order David Seymour's book on Act site. Due out shortly.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Don't get much for your buck entertainment wise with ACT or the Nats. Boring as eh

At least Jacinda will give us a few weeks of good entertainment and make the lead up to the big event

Good fun though
    I think you've forgotten about the Labour-Greens MOU, W69. If the Greens hold their 15% and Labour gets back to a sensible 33% or so in the polls (their running average over the last 6 months was closer to 30% in a poll of polls), they'll outstrip National by election day.

Labour has just changed their Leader. If this means more people will get interested in voting, will look at Labour's polices, and Green policies, then it is a great thing. There are still the same articulate, smart people in Labour/Greens who are interested in the many, not the few.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    I think you've forgotten about the Labour-Greens MOU, W69. If the Greens hold their 15% and Labour gets back to a sensible 33% or so in the polls (their running average over the last 6 months was closer to 30% in a poll of polls), they'll outstrip National by election day.

Labour has just changed their Leader. If this means more people will get interested in voting, will look at Labour's polices, and Green policies, then it is a great thing. There are still the same articulate, smart people in Labour/Greens who are interested in the many, not the few.
    They haven't been "articulate or smart" so far EZ, hence the bad polling for Labour. Their policies are not finding favour with voters. As predicted, Turei coming out admitting fraud seems to have taken some voters from Labour to the Greens, hence Little falling on his sword. I suspect Ardern may increase Labour's vote a little but it is more likely to come from the Greens than National. So nothing changes except a Labour leader is now out of the running for PM. Winston's hand has just received a massive boost.
    But what will happen after the election when the Unions can again start flexing their muscle about leadership of Labour ? I doubt Ardern is their choice.
    Last edited by iceman; 02-08-2017 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Good fun though
    Jacinda is getting thrown in there, would like to see what the political machine spits out at the end of it

I would prefer David Parker, calm headed, experienced, hardworking guy... come to think of it, he sounds better suited for National.

DISC: Blue blooded

IMO

I wouldn't be so presumptive iceman as i don't have a tardus. lets wait and see ehh. I personally think bill should be the one falling on his wood chopper and the smoking gun bennett; well will watch it play out if there is something there..Winston has facts that bill texted Glenys 400 times re the Todd coverup. What a hot pile of****.

This could lead to a few laughs - jeez I have something in common with Jacinda

another donation coming up

From Stuff

The MP that most grinds her gears? That award goes to ACT leader David Seymour who she says can "definitely get my back up".
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post

Interesting comment about articulate MPs, eZ. I know how deeply sensitive you are about correct pronunciation, having laboured the point about Paula Bennet's mispronunciation of hyperbole. You could do every NZer a favour and teach your new messiah how to pronounce the simple plural word 'women' which she pronounces as the singular word, 'woman'. Buy her a dictionary.