sharetrader
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Said like a true 21st century Labourite! What those Blackball miners must make of today's Labour party Lord only knows.

Jacinda has just been interviewed on the West Coast. Turns out the backdown on implementation timing is another Captain's Call! So before when the housing crisis made it too urgent to delay, it is now not so urgent, with legislation expected 2020 and not enacting until 2021. What did George Gregan say? "4 more years boys, 4 more years"

What happened to the heart wringing pleas to move with urgency? Political expediency is what happened. In other words, gaining power is more important than the strength of your convictions. But remember, Jacinda wants to do politics differently.
    Yep and all because of nationals fear mongering and lying. The history books will be accurate about this.

Guru

So JT, you admit Jacinda has thrown her values out with the bath water just to get to the treasury benches?

Guru

So JT, you admit Jacinda has thrown her values out with the bath water just to get to the treasury benches?
    Does it matter?
    National never had any values so I suppose they are lucky in that respect.
    They have shown this time that they will spend and lie at will to retain power.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Does it matter?
    National never had any values so I suppose they are lucky in that respect.
    They have shown this time that they will spend and lie at will to retain power.
    C'mon dobbs, of course it matters. Jacinda has just lost her "I'm different from the rest of them" cred. She'll obviously say whatever she thinks the public wants to hear once she gets a sniff of the Treasury. Must be an awesome smell to sell your soul off so easily.

EZ - I'm not this guy Keith ....but I have the odd coffee with him and he is a good guy

Grant Robertson: a Sad Incompetent who is Losing NZ Labour the Election

https://kjohnsonnz.blogspot.co.nz/20...nt-who-is.html

Extract -
    Poor Jacinda Ardern – but then again that has been one of the main concerns held by relatively objective commentators about a future NZ Labour-led Government – the lack of talent in the Front Benches. For God’s Sake, let’s hope that NZ Labour do well and add some bright MPs even if they don’t win – the country is desperate for some Gritty Opposition Grunt.
    Last edited by winner69; 14-09-2017 at 03:29 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    EZ - I'm not this guy Keith ....but I have the odd coffee with him and he is a good guy

Grant Robertson: a Sad Incompetent who is Losing NZ Labour the Election

https://kjohnsonnz.blogspot.co.nz/20...nt-who-is.html

Extract -
    Poor Jacinda Ardern – but then again that has been one of the main concerns held by relatively objective commentators about a future NZ Labour-led Government – the lack of talent in the Front Benches. For God’s Sake, let’s hope that NZ Labour do well and add some bright MPs even if they don’t win – the country is desperate for some Gritty Opposition Grunt.
    Wouln't consider Johnson objective or credible. Polled near the bottom in the Wellington mayoralty election. Just another opinionated import from somewhere else.

westerly

IMO

What are you on Jonu??. Labour have had great steaming piles of LYING FILTH , horse manure thrown at them continuously. I ask you again do you support such behaviour, is deceit and inaccuracy ok with you; do you do it??

IMO

C'mon dobbs, of course it matters. Jacinda has just lost her "I'm different from the rest of them" cred. She'll obviously say whatever she thinks the public wants to hear once she gets a sniff of the Treasury. Must be an awesome smell to sell your soul off so easily.
    Sounds like you are intimate with such behaviour. Thank heavens one party are leading by example and having a positive, decent campaign.National ,well i wouldn't advise anyone to look to them as a role model.But i would say if you want to do a study of corruption in progress national would be a GREAT study indeed.

Legend

And the Colmar Poll was more of the same, that's what happens when it's a bit more real than a Reid Research poll.

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-...-govern-greens

So at this stage, with 14% undecided, those who want to pick winners can be pretty safe in voting Labour or Greens.

IMO

Yes Colmar Brunton a genuine accurate poll imo.
    Nobody likes or trusts muck rakers agendas.