sharetrader
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Its pretty obvious if you read the whole article and sounds like bias by the ASA and BSA to me.Sure wasn't an ad based on opinion it was telling the usual national fabrications. So its not just what happened to honest bill its spread through the whole national party; gone viral, they are contaminated, tainted delusionists; illusionists, snake oil salesmen imo. No values.
    And by the looks of the markets, going to get another 3 years in government.

Although to be fair if Nats needed Winston to govern I don't think I would like that. I would prefer Winston went with a Green/Labour/NZF coalition which would blow up within a year and guarantee the right another 9 years. My fear is that a Nat NZF coalition will not work well and that will gift the left a few terms in office.
    Last edited by blackcap; 22-09-2017 at 07:27 AM.

IMO

Too close to call is the most accurate assessment imo. Im hoping people make a decision based on honesty and values and policies that will help people rather than 9 year old policies and govt that have made a point of keeping the gap between the rich and the poor; a divisive unhealthy system.

Essentialy truth against fiction LABOUR

Action against fiddling LABOUR

Patients being treated not left to die. People VALUED. LABOUR

Depression and suicide addressed. This is a huge issue and getting bigger. LABOUR

Funding for addiction therapy esp the poverty drug Meth. LABOUR

Environment healed and pollution removed LABOUR

Housing back to a reasonable situation with 100,000 houses in 10 years. LABOUR
    State building more houses Not selling them off LABOUR

POVERTY Reduced. People treated compassionately LABOUR

None of the above National 9 years of not caring ENOUGH.

SIMPLE CHOICE

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Oh dear JT, the froth is starting again. Did you think it a good idea to start your teeth gnashing early? Is everybody else as nasty and tainted as you say, or have you just lost the plot?
    You do sound and act like one of them jonu, gold teeth more important?

Dilettante

You do sound and act like one of them jonu, gold teeth more important?
    What on earth are you going on about JT ? Yet again personal attacks. You should be ashamed of how you've attacked just about every poster that doesn't agree with your many childish post on here over the last few weeks. Relentlessly positive my a..e.

NZ's net migration up amid a record 132,000 arrivals

Our system is creaking and hasn't kept up.We have to reduce.

....with the inevitable recession to follow ...and a Labour austerity plan to follow
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

IMO

The alternative as national have done picking the low hung fruit, allowing any number of immigrants, many who contribute less than refugees but use our free services which aren't coping, our roads clogged, our health system letting people die , our houses bought as investments.
    Yeah sure carry on regardless and watch our house prices become the most expensive in the world 11 x a salary.
    In the 70's 2 x a salary

Its sick country relying on the health of it by pumping in more and more immigrants . UNBELEIVABLE that it has been allowed to get to this!!

The alternative as national have done picking the low hung fruit, allowing any number of immigrants, many who contribute less than refugees but use our free services which aren't coping, our roads clogged, our health system letting people die , our houses bought as investments.
    Yeah sure carry on regardless and watch our house prices become the most expensive in the world 11 x a salary.
    In the 70's 2 x a salary

Its sick country relying on the health of it by pumping in more and more immigrants . UNBELEIVABLE that it has been allowed to get to this!!
    C'mon JT. You have time to post on this thread. Why not pop over to the other excellent one where you get to lay your thoughts on the actual election outcome on the line - not your hopes or wishes

Banned

An article this morning on stuff titled Fair pay or National Awards outlining Labour's Fair pay agreement signaling a major change in industrial relations. The problem is that just like their tax policies, we have to wait until after the election to find out the level of destruction they want to impose. Same old Labour wanting to take us back into the dark ages and screw over productive business.

Guru

Stop whining Jacinda, if you can claim National cut health then they can claim you are putting up taxes
    by Cameron Slater on September 22, 2017 at 8:30am

Jacinda Ardern has decided to drop the relentlessly positive campaign and start the relentlessly whining campaign.

Jacinda Ardern has spoken out about her frustration with the National party campaign, saying they are misleading voters over Labour’s tax plans.

While on the campaign trail today Ms Ardern was asked if Labour was raising income tax, a false claim that National have made.

When asked whether she could have hit back harder against the claim Ms Ardern replied:

“I’ve absolutely taken them on every time that they’ve said we would increase income tax. I thought it was a farcical claim when they raised it, it continues to be, I certainly didn’t expect people to have picked up on it as they have.

“The only place for blame to go is on the party that has spun the lie.”

Ms Ardern said right now there is urgency for Labour that goes beyond correcting National. “I would ask voters to think about whether they can afford another three years of National.”

Two days out from the election and Jacinda Ardern is whining about her flawed narrative about tax.

It is a bit rich of Labour to complain about lies. For years now they have lied that National had cut the health budget.

It isn’t a lie for National to say Labour will increase taxes from where they would be if National was in government with their legislated tax cuts.

Jacinda Ardern and Grant Robertson have only themselves to blame for the narrative of the election being taxation.

IMO

This low wage economy is a joke everyone needs a LIVING wage not a SUBSISTING wage. national thinks thats ok, "Let them eat McDonalds" We need a party that VALUES its citizens.