sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post

The only challenging job ahead of the Greens is decide who the next co-leader is going to be. And aint that going to be a hospital pass. Someone to help lead them into obscurity.
    I'd say a new leader and new co-leader
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    the greens have principles .
    The Greens quite ably reflected their principles through Meteria Turei.

She is the one advocating for those poverty but gets to live in a castle.

The benefits paid by the tax payer and good enough for every one else weren't good enough for her. So she deceitfully took more.

And she so respected our long held democratic process that she rigged her address to get into an electorate that wasn't hers to support a colleague.

All made worse that no-one in the Greens seems to see anything wrong with this . But at least we can measure these unprincipled people - all 6.3% of electors who chose to vote. Each and everyone of them should be ashamed of themselves.
    i was struck by the beaming radiant smiles from jacinda and team as they left the last day of negotiations; it looked like they were trying to hold something exciting back,.
    Next you'll be looking for a room.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I'd agree - except one of the Greens Principles is sexism. That is one of the leaders has to be based on his maleness not on his ability. So that leaves Gareth Hughes. Anyone care to share his leadership abilities?

Other than that who have you got. No-one. But image Julie Anne Genter, Eugenie Sage and Jan Logie all vying for the two spots. And any two winning them.

Banned

GG national. I for one welcome another blue term until Jacinda is let loose of her reins. She'll make a fine filly, but only when she's broken in.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I'd say drop the co-leader nonsense and appoint a leader.

IMO

Yes english and bennett can go away and do a vaudeville show together around the provinces and sell snake oil

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I'd agree - except one of the Greens Principles is sexism. That is one of the leaders has to be based on his maleness not on his ability. So that leaves Gareth Hughes. Anyone care to share his leadership abilities?

Other than that who have you got. No-one. But image Julie Anne Genter, Eugenie Sage and Jan Logie all vying for the two spots. And any two winning them.
    Nah, Chloe Swarbrick is far better looking. And you saw what happened with Jacinda....

Yes english and bennett can go away and do a vaudeville show together around the provinces and sell snake oil
    Punters know snake oil when they see it. Which is why Labour has been in opposition the past 9 years and the Greens have yet to sit in government and why even today Labour and Greens combined cant cobble together a majority. NZ First is proof there are always some punters who can be suckered in.

Legend

Jacinda's sounding upbeat about the talks with NZ First. Sounds like the compromises that they've agreed on as part of a coalition, are quite acceptable. This makes sense, since Labour's policies are quite similar to NZ First's. Just have to wait now.

http://www.labour.org.nz/update_on_t...ource=nzlabour

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    Jacinda's sounding upbeat about the talks with NZ First. Sounds like the compromises that they've agreed on as part of a coalition, are quite acceptable. This makes sense, since Labour's policies are quite similar to NZ First's. Just have to wait now.

http://www.labour.org.nz/update_on_t...ource=nzlabour
    Labour's policies are not as silly as Winston's. Actually they're not even close. Very few of winston's make much sense.