sharetrader
Page 1531 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 531103114311481152115271528152915301531153215331534153515411581 ... LastLast
Results 15,301 to 15,310 of 16077
    IMO

New leader Luxon prob

Advanced Member

Judy's out, Luxon in now

In this PC world of diversity, which female will be deputy?
    Last edited by Getty; 25-11-2021 at 12:31 PM.

Luxon is not now, they may think he is, imho however he is not relatable to the middle they need to win regardless of his ability.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    Who's going to stagger out to front the podium, claiming the party is unified behind them?
    The Judith faction will demand repeated offerings from the chosen one.

Otherwise the queen of mean will cause trouble.

Advanced Member

Ring ring.

Good afternoon, David Seymour speaking.

David, its the National party here, hey, we're in a spot of bother, Jude has fallen on her sword, and a few others are dropping their bundle, could you help out?

What, you mean they are filming another series of Dancing with the stars?

Er, not quite, but what say you dust off your Cv, and throw your hat into the ring?

I'll see what I can do...

Dilettante

Collins has confirmed on Twitter she's no longer the Leader. Mitchell & Luxon the frontrunners !!

Advanced Member

Luxon with Nicola Willis as deputy or Mark Mitchell, we know who John Key will be backing, foregone conclusion.

Guru

Judith 'Dirty' Collins is gone!

Former National Party speaker and senior minister David Carter says it is "wonderful news" Judith Collins has gone.

David Carter pushed to become party president at the last annual conference but was not successful. He says it is "wonderful news" Collins is no longer leader - and National can win the next election if they get in behind a new leader.

"Judith sounds like she's gone. That's wonderful news for me. I wouldn't trust her after the way I was let down at annual conference," Carter said.

"She's attempted to rule by fear, and that doesn't work. Leadership is about gaining respect and admiration, you don't do it like that."

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    Judith 'Dirty' Collins is gone!
    Oh, she'll still be there. while making it known.

Guru

6 minutes ago
    Breaking: Here is a statement from Jacqui Dean, who made the allegation that started this all. She confirms the statement was not about her and Bridges apologised at the time.

"About five years ago, Simon Bridges made remarks that upset me at the time. They were not about me, but they were inappropriate and not something I wanted to hear, National MP for Waitaki Jacqui Dean says.

At the time there was an apology, but subsequently it has continued to play on my mind and with the recent reviews that have occurred in Parliament the feelings have been brought back up.

“What matters to me is that all of us have a clear understanding of what behaviour we should expect in a modern workplace environment.

“Simon and I have spoken a number of times over the past few hours and he has reiterated his apology.

“As I’m sure can be appreciated, the publicity around this has been upsetting and I ask that my privacy is respected on this.”