sharetrader
Page 1541 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 541104114411491153115371538153915401541154215431544154515511591 ... LastLast
Results 15,401 to 15,410 of 16077
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
    The focus on these threads is how useless, incompetent the government is. All most people do is complain about how bad things are and few have a concept of to make NZ better.
    Some people just want to pay less tax. The end.

Legend

Unfortunately, there are too many men who do vote to keep out the party they dislike the most, and that is a problem, because they have a negative fear-based focus, instead of a positive vision of how they want New Zealand to be. I call it the stale pale male attitude, negative, based on fear, and focused on the past not the future.

Think of how much better New Zealand could be if these people had a positive future-focused vision of how NZ could be. Because we are all are part of NZ society. Many here are running businesses or employed in businesses. How do you contribute to society? The focus on these threads is how useless, incompetent the government is. All most people do is complain about how bad things are and few have a concept of to make NZ better.
    You're confused. People obviously vote for the way they want NZ to be; wheter they vote against a disliked party of for the party they want. You are talking about the way you want it to be.

"As about exciting as the Taihape Public toilets." Pundits brutal assessment of Nats leader candidates.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2021/11/national-leadership-pundits-brutal-assessments-of-candidates-shock-at-judith-collins-attempt-to-destroy-simon-bridges.html

Described as "absolutely unproven" and "as about as exciting as the Taihape public toilets", Christopher Luxon still has a way to go to prove he could be a successful National leader, two political commentators say.
    I didn't read the article properly as it also says
    "I'm not familiar with Luxon and not many people are," said Mike Williams, "I Googled him. He does a lot of talking on Facebook. He's had a charisma bypass. He is about as exciting as the Taihape public toilets. I think Simon Bridges will be given another go."

"The conservatives, people like Chris Luxon, Chris Penk, Simeon Brown, are fundamental conservatives. They are really to the right of the party.

"If you can't get that ideology together, you haven't got unity, and what you haven't got is discipline. You need those three things… then you get a leader.
    "I can't see a potential leader who can put all that together with a possible exception of Shane Reti."

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Some people just want to pay less tax. The end.
    So, you get run-down hospitals and health system that can’t cope with covid, and then they have plenty to complain about. Short-sighted people with short-term goals. No long-term strategic thinking.

You don't know me, so why would you presume to know who I would or would not vote for? Do not make assumptions.

ACT is a party I will give serious consideration to this time round.

Quote Originally Posted by FTG View Post
    Have you ever voted for the Act Party Justakiwi ?
    I may be wrong, but you don't strike me as someone who has or would.

If not, then with respect, you probably shouldn't call yourself a true "swinging voter", as there wouldn't really be a wide arch to your "swing"?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    A bit contradictory to your previous stance on the importance of vaccines.

Quiet Observer

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    You don't know me, so why would you presume to know who I would or would not vote for? Do not make assumptions.

Very true, I shouldn't make assumptions. So you have voted for them in the past?
    Success is a journey AND a destination!

Guru
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 26-11-2021 at 12:34 PM.

Guru

Bridges has confirmed he is standing. So very little change to the polls if he succeeds.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Then again there are plenty who would vote for him because of those things too.
    Absolutely - but not enough :
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)