sharetrader
Page 1556 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 556105614561506154615521553155415551556155715581559156015661606 ... LastLast
Results 15,551 to 15,560 of 16077
    Guru

We already have a decent economy though, so nothing for national to run on (not that they were any good at their core mission).

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Better than Clueless Cindy, Willie Jackson, Poto Williams, Kris Faafoi & Kelvin Davis.

Read this yet :

https://democracyproject.nz/2021/11/...f-david-lange/

Then we can have a meaningful discussion about where NZ is heading under COCID Cindy.

Who's COCID Cindy?

Better decompress Balance, not good for your health to be so tightly coiled & wound up all the time.

I think you've posted this link a number of times before, but i'ld be more interested in your views & reasons.
    Its a bit early to speculate on how history will judge Adern, and just another opinion piece from the writers on who/what is driving policy.

But once again you're deflecting away from the points I was making, which was National not Labour committed NZ & set us on to this course, & its slightly absurd to label it as apartheid.
    Whatever it is, co-governance, partnership, parallel development etc, & whether anyone agrees with it or not, it is not apartheid & foolish to call it such.

Can we leave the meaningful discussion about where NZ is heading for another time?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    Who's COCID Cindy?

Better decompress Balance, not good for your health to be so tightly coiled & wound up all the time.

I think you've posted this link a number of times before, but i'ld be more interested in your views & reasons.
    Its a bit early to speculate on how history will judge Adern, and just another opinion piece from the writers on who/what is driving policy.

But once again you're deflecting away from the points I was making, which was National not Labour committed NZ & set us on to this course, & its slightly absurd to label it as apartheid.
    Whatever it is, co-governance, partnership, parallel development etc, & whether anyone agrees with it or not, it is not apartheid & foolish to call it such.

Can we leave the meaningful discussion about where NZ is heading for another time?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine...oana)_Act_2011

Authored by Sir John Key.. while being opposed by Labour, NZF, Act and the greens.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 30-11-2021 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    We already have a decent economy though, so nothing for national to run on (not that they were any good at their core mission).
    An economy on artificial steroids - borrowed money to the tune of $1 billion per week - 26% GDP of debt to generate less than 7% of GDP growth.

As useless a government as ever could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    Who's COCID Cindy?

When a minority is given preferential rights and access based upon race as a criteria, it is apartheid.

Simple.

Guru

An economy on artificial steroids - borrowed money to the tune of $1 billion per week - 26% GDP of debt to generate less than 7% of GDP growth.

As useless a government as ever could be.
    They were in govt for a whole three years before then, when the stock market nearly doubled.

Good speech.

Note the pointed barbs at Clueless ‘all spin & no delivery’ Cindy.

Ouch!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...y-lost-in-2020

He should have said ‘10,000 new homes a year’ headline grabbing announcement. Delivery - less than 300 a year.
    Last edited by Balance; 30-11-2021 at 04:14 PM.

Dilettante

Good speech.

Note the pointed barbs at Clueless ‘all spin & no delivery’ Cindy.

Ouch!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...y-lost-in-2020

He should have said ‘10,000 new homes a year’ headline grabbing announcement. Delivery - less than 300 a year.
    Certainly refreshing to see a politician listen to questions and give straight, clear answers, unlike all the Ministers in the Ardern Government

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Certainly refreshing to see a politician listen to questions and give straight, clear answers, unlike all the Ministers in the Ardern Government
    All of Cindy’s ministers are sent to Spin school and it is a requirement that they do a refresher course every six months on how to spin.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Agreed. Hopefully this represents a real turning point for National. Luxon is real Prime Minister material, something neither Collins or Bridges could ever project.