sharetrader
Page 1575 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 57510751475152515651571157215731574157515761577157815791585 ... LastLast
Results 15,741 to 15,750 of 16077
    Guru

Takes a Mercedes to cross the street but opposes a minimum wage increase (even though unemployment is at a record low).

https://www.theguardian.com/world/co...allenge-ardern

It's back to a modest 25c / hr under National then.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 05-12-2021 at 07:45 AM.

http://www.smh.com.au/politics/feder...03-p59eh2.html

Jacinda has already signed this truce because she loves China CCP - she was probably first in line.

She is OK about Hong Kong takeover by China CCP?
    She has nothing to say about woman's tennis sexual assault in China?
    Human rights? Don't want to up set China.

Be kind, she says.

"Australia has joined 19 other countries in opting not to sign a truce with China ahead of next year’s Winter Olympics amid growing pressure for a diplomatic boycott of the event.

The refusal to sign the Olympic Truce – a tradition that dates back to ancient Greece to ensure conflicts don’t disrupt the competition – was designed to send a message to Beijing over its human rights abuses in Xinjiang and Hong Kong and the treatment of Chinese tennis player Peng Shuai."
    Last edited by BDL; 05-12-2021 at 07:45 AM.

Advanced Member

Mr Tame was Mr Feral on Q & A this morn.

With repeated questioning, he seems to equate Mr Luxon's ownership 0f 7 homes, as a reason why some are living in cars.

Does he think Luxo lives in all 7 himself?

Is he chronically jealous?

Luxo needs to be more adroit in answering such questions.

Guru

He's a politician now which he lacks experience with.

I suppose you expect fawning over his business experience running a monopoly airline.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    He's a politician now which he lacks experience with.

I suppose you expect fawning over his business experience running a monopoly airline.
    Panda we all know your type believe Luxo should be stripped of his assets, and everything 'Nationalised'.

Then once the state tenants are in, never evict no matter how much harm or damage they do to the property, or to the neighbours and their quality of life.

Remuera for some Kangaroo housing!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Panda we all know your type believe Luxo should be stripped of his assets, and everything 'Nationalised'.
    Luxon only wants to build more homes so he can add them to his portfolio.

I want policies/ideas which have better results.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Absolutely, Cindy will not take this hit in popularity laying down so Panda should be worried. Someone else usually cops it when things do not go her way. Panda's days on the 9th floor could be numbered.
    Labour wins on economic issues so when the focus shifts back from corona they have a solid chance.

"I'm sorry for being a man" wasn't overly good for them in 2014.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 05-12-2021 at 12:32 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Mr Tame was Mr Feral on Q & A this morn.

With repeated questioning, he seems to equate Mr Luxon's ownership 0f 7 homes, as a reason why some are living in cars.

Does he think Luxo lives in all 7 himself?

Is he chronically jealous?

Luxo needs to be more adroit in answering such questions.
    After reading your comments I listened to the whole interview. Personally I didn't Jack was "feral" at all (I've seen him let the dogs out and this wasn't one of those times), in fact his questions were mostly insightful and progressed across a far wider range of topics than many of the soundbite interviews and clickbait articles in the media this week. And Mr Luxon I thought did an admirable job of answering those questions, though whether people will like his answers or not is another matter.

Advanced Member

Labour wins on economic issues so when the focus shifts back from corona they have a solid chance.

"I'm sorry for being a man" wasn't good for them at all in 2014.
    A bit of penis envy Panda?

Membaa

Evidence right there that you have no idea at all, just a shill with unfounded comments and soundbites. Labour have done huge damage to the economy. They (the PM) got in on their 2020 covid response and it will be their 2021/22 covid response (oppressive, controlling, damn civil liberties and personal freedoms) and particularly the economic aftermath, a disaster which is just unfolding now that will get Labour voted out in 2023.