sharetrader
Page 1578 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 57810781478152815681574157515761577157815791580158115821588 ... LastLast
Results 15,771 to 15,780 of 16077
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Can't be any worse than Cindy.
    It can always get worse. Plenty of examples in the world of that unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    It can always get worse. Plenty of examples in the world of that unfortunately.
    I doubt it can get worse than where this little dictator is taking us.....

Guru

Don't like her then vote her out. Though don't act surprised if the opposition are no different, and probably worse.

Guru

Australia, UK, USA can easily beat out the "disaster" of full employment and no corona deaths.

I much prefer leadership stability too.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 06-12-2021 at 09:34 AM.

If you seriously believe what we have now is dictatorship, you need your head read. Sometimes I really wonder just how old some of you are. It seems that you have no knowledge of basic political systems or how they work. We have never experienced dictatorship in this country and never will. You are living in La La Land.

So you are comfortable with her dictatorship ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    It's great that National finally has a credible leader - the country deserves a real, functioning, opposition.
    Absolutely, hopefully the shambles is over.

Membaa

Can't be any worse than Cindy. [snip] Co- governance, 3 waters, etc, no mandate for any of it.
    While I agree with the sentiment albeit probably a bit less hyperbolic, the above is of course true, it could get worse under this government. They do have a mandate though, they were the elected majority and they can do whatever the heck they want to for almost two more years. Politics, making the laws. Labour were voted into this unfolding mess by the majority. I wonder how those voters feel now, and for the immediate future.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Should have been asked how old the earth is in his opinion.
    Well how about yourself, can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt exactly how old it is? Personally I don't care if its 6000 or 6 billion yrs old cause I believe in creation either way.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Well how about yourself, can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt exactly how old it is? Personally I don't care if its 6000 or 6 billion yrs old cause I believe in creation either way.
    Ricky on Noah's ark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6omFJhKr6o
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 06-12-2021 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I don't believe anyone can prove exactly how old the earth is, and someone believing in creation is not a problem per se.

But believing that the Bible is literally true and that the earth is only thousands of years old is (for me) a disqualification for high public office, because it involves a denial of rationality.

If anyone is able to perform the mental gymnastics required to ignore the mountain of evidence available, I don't want them anywhere near the levers of power.