sharetrader
Page 1583 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 58310831483153315731579158015811582158315841585158615871593 ... LastLast
Results 15,821 to 15,830 of 16077

That is one huge assumption to make buddy. Yes, I voted Labour, but don't automatically assume I support everything they do, or every decision they make. Because I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Ah, from she who swallows Cindy’s spin whole!

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    That is one huge assumption to make buddy. Yes, I voted Labour, but don't automatically assume I support everything they do, or every decision they make. Because I don't.
    You voted her in (yes, that's the main reason) and she now spins her way into turning NZ into a lesser, poorer, divided and race based country.

You don't get to choose what policies she implements - it's the power brokers and the Maori cabal behind her who do.

Guru

Arguing with Balance is arguing with an idiot - give it up for your own sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    And debating with you with your indoctrinated Cindy mindset is most rewarding - showing to all what a bunch of mindless devotees you all are.

You are 100% correct.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Yup - like you see Clueless Cindy as your one source of truth.

I am not afraid to stick my neck out when I assess something or someone as being a con. That’s the difference.

And Cindy is a con. A spin mistress of no substance taking NZ down a destructive divisive economic & racist path.

Neck!What neck,just a talking head,floating around like a Cheshire cat with no grin.Folks you are debating with another ego out of control,always right.Most people grow out of this tiny tot/teen state,this balance entity,emoji hasn't ,it thrives on attention, and hot air and fear of female humans.It needs a cork.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Neck!What neck,just a talking head,floating around like a Cheshire cat with no grin.Folks you are debating with another ego out of control,always right.Most people grow out of this tiny tot/teen state,this balance entity,emoji hasn't ,it thrives on attention, and hot air and fear of female humans.It needs a cork.
    Out comes indoctrinated Cindy devotee #3 - as clueless as Cindy and as misguided as all the others.

That much is blatantly obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    .... and fear of female humans.

That much is blatantly obvious.
    Two mindless & clueless dejected bitter females reaffirming their prejudices.

Advanced Member

I think what you are saying is there is no point debating with someone you disagree with, just call them idiots and out of control egos. There's a lot of that about these days.

And actually there is a lot of spin emanating from the Beehive, even the MSM are picking up on it. Not often, but occasionally. And polls are shifting, so that is actual voters starting to wonder.

How about debating that?