sharetrader
Page 1585 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 58510851485153515751581158215831584158515861587158815891595 ... LastLast
Results 15,841 to 15,850 of 16077

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    When reasoned arguments fail bring out the insults.
    Will you bring out more false quotes as well?
    What false quotes?

Cindy & her team of spinners are your one source of truth - that is so clear from your postings!

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    And this is pretty much the crux of the matter isn't it? You stir **** purely for the sake of it, because you simply enjoy the drama.

Which is why you are now going back on my ignore list. I suggest others follow suit.

Merry Christmas Balance!

(from one of the strong, far from clueless, sometimes dejected but never bitter, females, you are so intimidated by)
    Merry Christmas, justakiwi and may good things happen for you over the festive season.

Far from intimidated by strong females, I have great admiration and utmost respect for leaders like Angela Merkel, Golda Meir, Margaret Thatcher, Indira Gandhi and Tsai Ing-Wen. I also respect Helen Clark even though I disagree with her politics. Leaders of substance with unwavering convictions of what they want/wanted their countries to be and who stand/stood on their own platforms with conviction and courage.

Compare and contrast with Cindy - clueless, useless and controlled from behind by Labour power brokers and the Maori cabal. She is a spinning mouse of no substance! Incapable of delivering anything but spin. There is nothing intimidating about her - she is but a vassal of those who are driving NZ towards a divisive, poorer and race based future.
    Last edited by Balance; 10-12-2021 at 06:35 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Merry Christmas, justakiwi and may good things happen for you over the festive season.

Far from intimidated by strong females, I have great admiration and utmost respect for leaders like Angela Merkel, Golda Meir, Margaret Thatcher, Indira Gandhi and Tsai Ing-Wen. I also respect Helen Clark even though I disagree with her politics. Leaders of substance with unwavering convictions of what they want/wanted their countries to be and who stand/stood on their own platforms with conviction and courage.

Compare and contrast with Cindy - clueless, useless and controlled from behind by Labour power brokers and the Maori cabal. She is a spinning mouse of no substance! Incapable of delivering anything but spin. There is nothing intimidating about her - she is but a vassal of those who are driving NZ towards a divisive, poorer and race based future.
    The fact that you admire Thatcher says it all - seek help quickly

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    The fact that you admire Thatcher says it all - seek help quickly
    Nah -rhetorical bull****.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

I think, and so do others (see below) that Jacinda is a leader of substance, who has an unwavering conviction of what she wants NZ to be and who stands on her own platform with conviction and courage. The problem is that you don’t agree with her agenda. If she was really delivering nothing you wouldn’t be so obsessed with her. You would just ignore her.

“Leadership Analysis:
    Leading a nation with a population of only five million people in a remote part of the world does not often attract worldwide attention. Jacinda Ardern, on the other hand, is everything from average. It’s no secret that New Zealanders have looked up to the prime minister because of her humble and sympathetic personality, which puts her in a league of her own.

Jacinda Ardern is a powerful and successful leader because of her qualities such as solidarity, responding to challenges effectively, showing genuine concerns, acknowledges her weaknesses, works for women rights, being down to Earth, showing kindness, empathy, and compassion, her honesty, and agility, her standing for the right in every situation, and passion for climate change.”

https://academicsaid.com/leadership-...acinda-ardern/

Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
    I think, and so do others (see below) that Jacinda is a leader of substance, who has an unwavering conviction of what she wants NZ to be and who stands on her own platform with conviction and courage. The problem is that you don’t agree with her agenda. If she was really delivering nothing you wouldn’t be so obsessed with her. You would just ignore her.

“Leadership Analysis:
    Leading a nation with a population of only five million people in a remote part of the world does not often attract worldwide attention. Jacinda Ardern, on the other hand, is everything from average. It’s no secret that New Zealanders have looked up to the prime minister because of her humble and sympathetic personality, which puts her in a league of her own.

Jacinda Ardern is a powerful and successful leader because of her qualities such as solidarity, responding to challenges effectively, showing genuine concerns, acknowledges her weaknesses, works for women rights, being down to Earth, showing kindness, empathy, and compassion, her honesty, and agility, her standing for the right in every situation, and passion for climate change.”

https://academicsaid.com/leadership-...acinda-ardern/
    Compiled and put together unquestionably by one of the hundreds of state paid spin artists employed by Cindy & Labour government using taxpayers funds.

Moka being one of them btw.

From low grade journalism vogue etc etc and from 2020 before the star dust fissipated, 3 Waters, delta outbreak, misinformation, deviousness and failures to deliver on all fronts surfaced so clearly in 2021 for all to see.

Academic said - indeed enough said about the ultimate spin mistress in the Western world, Clueless Cindy!

All spin and no delivery.
    Last edited by Balance; 10-12-2021 at 11:02 PM.

Dilettante

[FONT=&]I think, and so do others (see below) that Jacinda is a leader of substance, who has an unwavering conviction of what she wants NZ to be and who stands on her own platform with conviction and courage. The problem is that you don’t agree with her agenda. If she was really delivering nothing you wouldn’t be so obsessed with her. You would just ignore her.
    The problem many people have is she has never told us what her supposedly "unwavering conviction" is and put her nation changing policies up as election promises and asked the country whether they want them. She won the last election without any mention of most of the damaging policies she is now ramming through, think 3 waters, separate maori health system etc etc. She has been misleading and deceitful.
    Many of the left leaning commentators on here attacked Key viciously for the partial sales of the power companies and Air NZ, sales that were great for both NZ Inc and the powercos. The difference is he knew it would be a contentious policy so he went to the electorate with it and got the mandate. Jacinda has done no such thing.

'50 Shades of Beige': Labour's Grant Robertson gives National's leader Chris Luxon his induction roasting.

Video of Deputy Prime Minister Grant Robertson's traditional roasting of new National leaders is worth watching.

Robertson kicked off by referring to the most recent chapter in the "National Party's Grab A Seat sale" before referring to Luxon's decision to use a black Mercedes to drive the 100m journey from his apartment to Parliament on the day he was elected leader.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/50-sha...PRZY272GDEGBA/

Dilettante

'50 Shades of Beige': Labour's Grant Robertson gives National's leader Chris Luxon his induction roasting.

Video of Deputy Prime Minister Grant Robertson's traditional roasting of new National leaders is worth watching.

Robertson kicked off by referring to the most recent chapter in the "National Party's Grab A Seat sale" before referring to Luxon's decision to use a black Mercedes to drive the 100m journey from his apartment to Parliament on the day he was elected leader.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/50-sha...PRZY272GDEGBA/
    The Leader of the Opposition, same as the PM, need to follow security services recommendation, whatever we think of the recommendations !! He's hardly going to go against them on the first day in the job. But good soundbites from Robinson, with the printing machines busily chugging away in the background !!

An appraisal of Luxon’s first week as leader of National Party by political commentators:

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political...n-s-first-test