sharetrader
Page 393 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 2933433833893903913923933943953963974034434938931393 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 16077
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzie View Post
    Through your rose tinted glasses EZ, Labour is 100% the truth and National is 100% propaganda. Why then is Labour polling so low and National so high. Are you saying Kiwis are mostly thick, because that's what you are implying. Kiwis are smart and that is the Key, those who are not so sharp at the pointy end ponder their next attack commonly known as propaganda. Who is D.Cs puppet master? The propaganda king himself - Matt McCarten FFS.

Remember this: A secret memo on secret trusts I've posted it three times now and no response from any loonies. That's a propaganda king in action EZ, no need for that crap from National, they just stick to the proven - you know - results. Results, that's something Labour only dream about. Keep dreaming - keep dreaming.
    We didn't reply because it was such a weak article.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    We didn't reply because it was such a weak article.
    Well then do "we" think Labour is doing a good job right now then?

Legend

Well then do "we" think Labour is doing a good job right now then?
    Yes, Labour and the Greens have released some terrific policies in the last few weeks. National would like voters to forget about those, because they don't have much insight to offer in return. Guffaw guffaw..they don't have to, according to them.

Have a look at this insight into dirty practices by National.
    http://thedailyblog.co.nz/2014/06/20...snt-resigning/

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    Yes, Labour and the Greens have released some terrific policies in the last few weeks. National would like voters to forget about those, because they don't have much insight to offer in return. Guffaw guffaw..they don't have to, according to them.

Have a look at this insight into dirty practices by National.
    http://thedailyblog.co.nz/2014/06/20...snt-resigning/
    Both eyes closed will not give you vision grasshopper (EZ). I was never going to read your link and you were never going to take my advice.

So it's me celebrating in three months and it's you coughing up 1K. I wonder who's right and who is wrong? I wonder if EZ will ever work that out. Old dogs - new tricks and all that, there is no fool like an old fool. If National ever ended up where Labour finds itself right now - I'd jump & that's the difference between you & me right now. Why don't you get angry at your team letting you down instead of going down with the ship and blaming others for your captain hitting the rocks?
    Last edited by Cuzzie; 20-06-2014 at 09:31 PM.

Doesn't seem the best way to get the best people in your Parliamentary team

Rather like balancing the deck chairs on the Titanic to get the right gender / ethnicity balance

Both eyes closed will not give you vision grasshopper (EZ). I was never going to read your link and you were never going to take my advice.

So it's me celebrating in three months and it's you coughing up 1K. I wonder who's right and who is wrong? I wonder if EZ will ever work that out. Old dogs - new tricks and all that, there is no fool like an old fool. If National ever ended up where Labour finds itself right now - I'd jump & that's the difference between you & me right now. Why don't you get angry at your team letting you down instead of going down with the ship and blaming others for your captain hitting the rocks?
    In 2002 National got 20% of the vote. You must have climbed back on board. A very wet kung fu master

westerly

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    In 2002 National got 20% of the vote. You must have climbed back on board. A very wet kung fu master

westerly
    What makes you think Labour will get more the 20% this time around Kemo-sabe?

Guru

Why oh why did you just not declare this Labour....

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11279089

Dilettante

What makes you think Labour will get more the 20% this time around Kemo-sabe?

Unlikely after the latest revelations by the "right wing foreign owned ba..ards" at the Herald.
    Labour is unbelievably hypocritical. Obviously they sold this guy his residency granted by Damian O'Çonnor.
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11279089

Banned

Labour..... Going - Going

Gone!!!