sharetrader
Page 492 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 3924424824884894904914924934944954965025425929921492 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 16077
    Legend

Default Harpooned at last

From John Armstrong's story, this image is nearly as good an idea as yours (bedtime stories at the beehive), Sgt Pepper.

If someone did pen your cartoon, what would the byline be? I'm hopeless at that sort of thing, but you are a bit of a wordsmith yourself. Cheers.

Banned

Default Meanwhile - WILL DAVID CUNLIFFE STAND DOWN PHIL GOFF

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Indeed it is. Emperor Key has no clothes and is singing the song of denial while the National party burns. Indeed it is.

But quite frankly. I am appalled by this behaviour, irrespective of whether it comes from the left, right or centre. I want to see inquiries and action. And harsh punishment of those who have committed crimes and/or abused their positions. And I want to know that this bollocks won't distract from the real issues facing NZ ever again. I am quite disgusted with the lot of them!
    WILL DAVID CUNLIFFE STAND DOWN PHIL GOFF FOR MEDDLING IN AN ACTIVE POLICE INVESTIGATION

The Labour party called on John Key to sack Maurice Williamson & he resigned as a result of asking about an active Police investigation on behalf of a constituent. Now Phil Goff, a former Justice Minister, has injected himself into an active police investigation & one somewhat more serious than beating your mistress up - this one involved murder.

Link NZ Herald.

Legend

Nice try Cuzzie, but that is a small amount of non-combustible material there, no smoke or fire.

Police Association president Greg O'Connor said it appeared Mr Goff had acted in a way "most New Zealanders would find reasonable".
    Now the public hound dogs are baying after Cameron Slater.
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11309903

Hager told The Nation the outing of Mr Pleasants' name was what had most offended him.
    "I believe, and she hasn't denied this, that as Minister of Police she leaked the name of someone she thought could be blamed and watched him being persecuted in public without a chance to defend himself."

Labour MP Grant Robertson said Ms Collins' admission that she had given Mr Pleasants' name to Slater was more than enough reason for Prime Minister John Key to sack her as a Minister.

"Despite claiming that the evidence about her in Nicky Hager's book was 'false' Judith Collins has now been forced to admit that she did send information about a Ministerial Services staff member to Cameron Slater for him to use in a baseless smear campaign," he said.
    Yes, that is truly nasty behaviour from a politician. She'd have known how that information was to be used.
    Last edited by elZorro; 16-08-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Legend

It's very lucky for National that I'm useless at graphic arts, along with many other technical skills that I'll get in when required.
    Here's my attempt at a new billboard for National.

Legend

Several points about this photo.
    -It's a black tie event but Cameron Slater turns up in a cheap T-shirt with his own advertising on it.
    -Like no-one knows who he is, so he'll need to make sure they do.
    -When a photo-op come along, he gets free advertising for his blog.
    -He needs a special pass, probably just part of the crew or "media" on the night.
    -John and Cameron seem to be awfully close - I've seen photos taken with National MPs where John doesn't look that happy.

Banned

Default How the labour party web site was accessed

Like photos guys? Maybe videos too - maybe? Maybe you won't enjoy this video as much as I did. In fact I know you won't enjoy this video one little bit.

STUPID LABOUR I.T GUYS. Infact they are D.Fs and now they complain.

So if the Labour computers were not hacked, how is Hager placed. Behind bars in short time me thinks.

Legend

Cuzzie, I agree with you on that, the Labour IT guys were lax with that secretive data. It wasn't super secret, but bad enough. I noticed he had to know his way around a computer quite well though. It looks like they wanted to make sure that any email lists were updated on all servers at once. I have heard that during election years, the offices are very busy and not many staff are available at the best of times. But they should have paid for good IT support. I'm sure it's there now.

Here's another photo of the three musketeers. Again, WO gets a free plug, and John Key looks very comfortable in such esteemed company.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    You only need one picture ... This is it and it needs no caption.

That's a fine photo, maybe you can post one of Darren Hughes and Nicky Hager!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    Cuzzie, I agree with you on that, the Labour IT guys were lax with that secretive data. It wasn't super secret, but bad enough. I noticed he had to know his way around a computer quite well though. It looks like they wanted to make sure that any email lists were updated on all servers at once. I have heard that during election years, the offices are very busy and not many staff are available at the best of times. But they should have paid for good IT support. I'm sure it's there now.

Here's another photo of the three musketeers. Again, WO gets a free plug, and John Key looks very comfortable in such esteemed company.
    At least we now both agree there was no hacking on the National side. Hager is altogether different and to think he's written a book on hacked emails which is no proof of anything but just chin wagging. I'm afraid Hager is going to take a big hit paying for legal fees and prison time for this. Never mind, at least its sured up the National vote. Maybe Hager is working for Key!!! Well he is whether he knows it or not. EZ, one thing is for sure, your Hager book could be worth gold if it is banned.

Legend

OK, I understand, they effectively did pay for ICT services, and it was of poor quality. If National knew about this as you say, and then passed that fact onto bloggers while making sure their own systems were secure, they deserve to go down.

Nicky Hager's first edition of Dirty Politics may well be a collector's item in a few years. It might be the book that removed a government from a near certain third term. See this one, already up to $250, but it's a special case.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/books/nonfi...-767241084.htm