sharetrader
Page 495 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 3954454854914924934944954964974984995055455959951495 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 16077
    Banned

Default MP burgled and hacked

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    As soon as databases were found containing credit card information it should have been clear to even non I.T. people that the web site was not secured correctly. No reasonable person would conclude that this was normal. At that point the correct thing to have done would have been to contact the site owners and let them know. I have done this many time.

The defense you are suggesting is akin to finding a wallet with ID, a credit card and money in and because it was left lying in the street its fine for you to take it, spend the money, use the credit card and ignore the fact the ID could have been used to find the owner with ease.
    It is not illegal to look at ones website if they leave it open. Access to hidden pages are not illegal either. If you don't want people to read something on your website, make it secure. belg, it might surprise you to know that I build websites, whoops you already know that because you hacked me. So you & I both know Slater has done no wrong. Beat it up all you like, Labour stuffed up and you know it.
    However, this is entirely a different picture altogether - MP burgled and hacked

This is my electorate as you know belg, because you have all my personal details & this is what I call lowlife stealing in the first degree. I wonder what flavour left of center mongrel did this. Spot the difference belg. This is the closest you will get to raw dirty politics and was done by somebody on the loonie left.

Banned

Oh dear Cuzzie ... http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11310192

But don't worry Cuz, National's campaign will begin soon and they'll throwing lollies for Africa. Mainly at the young & unemployed and working poor I suspect.

Oldies like FP, slimwin and blackcap will be missing out this time as they'd continue to vote National even if Key turned out to be gay or had been found to had an affair with Crusher or had been cheating on his tax returns for years.
    Oh no 71 people in 100 won't be voting for Labour - oh what will I do -Top myself? Fair dues belg, that is some kind of victory you're claiming there. No jokes, what the hell were those 29 in 100 thinking if they were considering Labour as the answer? NZ is cursed with criminals & mental health right now, I say take away their vote. I wonder how many would be left?

People often wonder why Oz does better than us ...

Funny that their minimum wage is so much higher than ours ... FP, blackcap and slimwin must be right then. LOL
    Our company in ChCh relies on working on Aussie aircraft to keep going. The Aussie aircraft are only here because of a lower wage rate. If the guys just below me get average rise our shortsighted union will demand a pay increase. Then I'm unemployed. And yes, I've seen this in Europe when I worked there. Everybody I know is happy with their wage but will demand more if the untrained bloke gets close.

And Belg, why on earth would I not vote for JK if he came out? Do I come across as a relgious bigot?

Banned

Default Well, well, well now I have your I.D too belg!!!

I remind everyone Cuzzie's interpretation of the law is wrong. Follow Cuzzies interpretation at your peril.
    I have absolutely no problem going head to head with belg on this matter.
    Only intended the rest of this post to be visible, until read by belg. Now I've deleted the rest satisfied he now understands.
    Last edited by Cuzzie; 18-08-2014 at 06:04 AM. Reason: Only intended this post to be visible until read by belg

Banned

Red Vs Blue - Left VS Right - Negative Vs Positive - Wrong Vs Right - Losers Vs Winners -Whingers Vs Doers - Special Needs Vs Normal - Criminals Vs Taxpayers Dole Bludgers Vs Taxpayers Renters Vs Home owners - Anyway you look at it, this is what bums on parliamentary seats look like with the latest Colmar Brunton Poll/

COLMAR BRUNTON

Legend

In the NBR (this must have hurt) Phil Goff says that John Key must be lying about an SIS OIA approval.

http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/lisa-ow...urei-ck-160952

Banned

Is that what you've become, Cuzzie? A nasty sleazebag's mouthpiece? Is your only source of information his web site? Very soon you'll be one of its only visitors.

Slater is damaged goods. Gone. No one will touch him for a very long time. He's trying to make himself the story. But only trolls like you are falling for it.

The real story is that National used this piece of filth to attack anyone they didn't like.
    Slater is keep very busy reporting on the dirty tactics done by the loonie left. I can understand that you do not want me to repeat just how low the left will go. Slater is damaged, damaged by illegal hacking and there is plenty more to come out about who, how and why.
    But hey you & EZ keep blowing little Nicky's trumpet, after all in your mind - there's nothing wrong with him or what he gets up to. Either way you look at it, that is very hypocritical by you both right there.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    In the NBR (this must have hurt) Phil Goff says that John Key must be lying about an SIS OIA approval.

http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/lisa-ow...urei-ck-160952
    At best based on heresay from personal emails that was chitchat illgally obtainned by Hager. Has Hager spoken to anybody at all involved in this? Nope, he's based it on personal emails that are opinion based, PERSONAL POINT OF VIEWS that he had no right to read as pointed out by belg. That's that then, next one please EZ.

Advanced Member

No one but nutty nats actually think slater is the victim here do they ?
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

Just listened to John Key being interviewed on morning report.

Basically he REFUSED TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS, refused to condemn Judith Collins, everything was a left wing conspiracy, and every second sentence was prefaced by " at the end of the day". He sounded like Richard Nixon on prozac
    Oh my goodness, this is the person leading our country, at least Richard Nixon had a high IQ.