sharetrader
Page 496 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 3964464864924934944954964974984995005065465969961496 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 16077
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    No one but nutty nats actually think slater is the victim here do they ?
    Based on where the Loonie left have now gone, I find this post both humorous & offensive.

Advanced Member

I temporarily suspend my self-imposed exile from this topic to reiterate that there is a wager of $1,000 (at least one more) on the table for Sgt Pepper or anyone else on the left who imagines that John Key's lack of intelligence is anything more than wishful thinking on their part and so are prepared to wager on a Labour led parliment in NZ after the next election
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Just listened to John Key being interviewed on morning report. Basically he REFUSED TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS, refused to condemn Judith Collins, everything was a left wing conspiracy, and every second sentence was prefaced by " at the end of the day". He sounded like Richard Nixon on prozac
    Oh my goodness, this is the person leading our country, at least Richard Nixon had a high IQ.

Asked if he [John Key] respected Slater's work, Mr Key told RNZ: "That's not for me to critique his stuff."

He certainly felt it was his place to critique Hager's "stuff". Seems strange that John Key will not distance himself from Slater. Is it because he feels his supporters support Slater, or is it because Slater has something on him?

Quote Originally Posted by craic View Post
    I temporarily suspend my self-imposed exile from this topic to reiterate that there is a wager of $1,000 (at least one more) on the table for Sgt Pepper or anyone else on the left who imagines that John Key's lack of intelligence is anything more than wishful thinking on their part and so are prepared to wager on a Labour led parliment in NZ after the next election
    Craic
    You are quite correct, it was extremely unfair of me to compare John Key to Richard Nixon. Richard Nixon was not that bad.

Banned

Just listened to John Key being interviewed on morning report.

Basically he REFUSED TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS, refused to condemn Judith Collins, everything was a left wing conspiracy, and every second sentence was prefaced by " at the end of the day". He sounded like Richard Nixon on prozac
    Oh my goodness, this is the person leading our country, at least Richard Nixon had a high IQ.
    You know, the left supporters are well known for throwing mud and food at Right wing politicians, I think you will find that in the not too distant future we are going to see egg on all the Loonie Left fanboys including our very own crop of them on Sharetrader.
    Interesting to find out that Mat McCaretn, yes the very puppetmaster of David Cunliffe himself is best friends with Kim Dot Com. Also interesting to note that Clare Curran, Russel Norman, Winston Peters, Laila Harre, Martyn Bradbury, Alistair Thompson & Nicky Hager are all regular visitors to Dots mansion. However the most interesting news to come out of late is the contact that has informed Cameron Slater who had hacked him. It's Dot Com very own personal protection manager, "Wayne Tempero", who spilled the beans on his old boss Kim Dot Com that fats was behind the hacking and also the hacking and robbery of other people associated with the opposition to Kim Dotcom. Wayne Tempero has proof in the form of text messages that have been past on & verified.Those other victims were/
    ~David Farrar who had his intellectual property stolen.

~Mark Mitchell who had his personal emails hacked and his office broken into.
    ~
    Tony Lentino, the businessman who formerly financially supported Kim Dotcom also had his office broken into.
    ~ An other employee who works for Whale Oil was also hacked along with another media person who has been a vocal critic of Kim Dotcom.

Mark Mitchell is a former policeman who still has contacts in the force. Do you think they will be working hard to solve this one. Food for thought for you right there.

Geez I'm glad I support the right side, how low can the left go!!!!!

So there you go S.P David Cunliffe makes
    Richard Nixon look like a choirboy and is now firmly established as being the equal in terms of being morally wrong as Helen Clark & all without even being a P.M. How the hell can anybody even contemplate David Cuncliff being our next P.M is totally beyond me and the fact that 90.5 people in 100 don't want him as P.M tells me 9.5% of the voting public are easily hoodwinked. Cuncliff will try to distance himself when Dot Coms master plan fails, you wait and see. Just remember Cuncliff has well and truly backed this dirty politics plan and he too will fall. The orginal plan was to be 10 days out from the election, I think if the Left had kept it at ten days we might of seen a change in power. Now there is time to unwind Dot Coms master plan to get National kicked out of Govt. all we will see is the truth in black and white weeks before the election and when that happens, will Labour even come second?

Well it is yet another beautiful day out there is it not!!! I'm loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by Banksie View Post
    Asked if he [John Key] respected Slater's work, Mr Key told RNZ: "That's not for me to critique his stuff."

He certainly felt it was his place to critique Hager's "stuff". Seems strange that John Key will not distance himself from Slater. Is it because he feels his supporters support Slater, or is it because Slater has something on him?
    I know what you mean. The reluctance of John Key to criticise Judith Collins is really strange, at odds with any conventional political reality. Almost unexplicable.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzie View Post
    You know, the left supporters are well known for throwing mud and food at Right wing politicians, I think you will find that in the not too distant future we are going to see egg on all the Loonie Left fanboys including our very own crop of them on Sharetrader.
    Interesting to find out that Mat McCaretn, yes the very puppetmaster of David Cunliffe himself is best friends with Kim Dot Com. Also interesting to note that Clare Curran, Russel Norman, Winston Peters, Laila Harre, Martyn Bradbury, Alistair Thompson & Nicky Hager are all regular visitors to Dots mansion. However the most interesting news to come out of late is the contact that has informed Cameron Slater who had hacked him. It's Dot Com very own personal protection manager, "Wayne Tempero", who spilled the beans on his old boss Kim Dot Com that fats was behind the hacking and also the hacking and robbery of other people associated with the opposition to Kim Dotcom. Wayne Tempero has proof in the form of text messages that have been past on & verified.Those other victims were/
    ~David Farrar who had his intellectual property stolen.

~Mark Mitchell who had his personal emails hacked and his office broken into.
    ~
    Tony Lentino, the businessman who formerly financially supported Kim Dotcom also had his office broken into.
    ~ An other employee who works for Whale Oil was also hacked along with another media person who has been a vocal critic of Kim Dotcom.

Mark Mitchell is a former policeman who still has contacts in the force. Do you think they will be working hard to solve this one. Food for thought for you right there.

Geez I'm glad I support the right side, how low can the left go!!!!!

So there you go S.P David Cunliffe makes
    Richard Nixon look like a choirboy and is now firmly established as being the equal in terms of being morally wrong as Helen Clark & all without even being a P.M. How the hell can anybody even contemplate David Cuncliff being our next P.M is totally beyond me and the fact that 90.5 people in 100 don't want him as P.M tells me 9.5% of the voting public are easily hoodwinked. Cuncliff will try to distance himself when Dot Coms master plan fails, you wait and see. Just remember Cuncliff has well and truly backed this dirty politics plan and he too will fall. The orginal plan was to be 10 days out from the election, I think if the Left had kept it at ten days we might of seen a change in power. Now there is time to unwind Dot Coms master plan to get National kicked out of Govt. all we will see is the truth in black and white weeks before the election and when that happens, will Labour even come second?

Well it is yet another beautiful day out there is it not!!! I'm loving it.
    Cuzzie

If you were in John Keys shoes wouldn't you dump her as a liability, isn't that the logical thing to do?

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    The transcript from The Nation in the link has more ...

Owen: With the time we’ve got left I want to talk about Simon Pleasants, who was an employee who was outed in a very public way. Metiria Turei, Judith Collins has confirmed that she released that name. She says it was publicly available. What is wrong with that?

Turei: She got access to that information as a minister and as a Member of Parliament. She passed it on in order to fuel a smear campaign that led to death threats to a public servant. That is appalling behaviour by a minister of the Crown. She should be sacked for that, frankly, and she would have in any other circumstances, except that John Key is backing her. That is never acceptable for a minister to behave like that, not ever.

Turei is completely correct. Collins should go. And, at a minimum, Key should make a very humble apology for being duped by his Minister over whom he should have had far better control.

And Owen, the interviewer goes on and I've edited the text slightly so that the question is put to the public at large.

Owen: [voting public], the prime minister says he’s not gonna look at these claims against Judith Collins because he’s asked her and she said, ‘It’s all OK.’ What do you think of that, now that [your] minister has admitted passing the name on?

What do Sharetrader's think of that?
    Belg

What I think is that we have arrived in politically uncharted waters, with a Prime Minister who is displaying deeply flawed traits. It is extremely concerning that someone who should be setting the moral tone and leading by example has descended into a swamp of duplicity and double speak.

Labour web site access......interesting vid
    http://www.whaleoil.co.nz/2014/08/la...issue-current/

Banned

Cuzzie

If you were in John Keys shoes wouldn't you dump her as a liability, isn't that the logical thing to do?
    S.P, the problem is all info about her is stolen hearsay which at best is opinionated by those sending emails to each other. The other problem is Slater has stated that some of those emails are not original, meaning they have been added to or info taken away. So no, the logical thing to do is prosecute Nicky Hager and go after Kim Dot Com.