sharetrader
Page 497 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 3974474874934944954964974984995005015075475979971497 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 16077

And KD says he is not connected in any way.......
    Ex Whaleoil....The hacker has set up a twitter account and will announce dumps of my private emails and communications as published on… (have a guess…) mega.co.nz.

This was always going to happen.

My guess is hacker wants the attention. The credit and limelight but will be careful not to reveal their identity/employer.
    They’re just having “fun” now – maximum damage – F the consequences.
    Aligning themselves with Anonymous, Wikileaks and Mega is awfully convenient too.
    This is going to get tense. People with much more to lose than I do will now fall in behind me and others who don’t break the law to hunt down everyone involved with this.

Poor Nicky Hager. He’s really been minced here.

Banned

Default Dot Com is having a lot of fun isn't he!!!

Hacker comes forward: I'll publish more material on Twitter

Poor old Hager thought he was a serious author. He has been used and abused by the Fatman. This is dot going out in a blaze of glory in his own mind that is.

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    "people with much more to lose than" you do? ... Ooh. Do share.
    I think ari is quoting WO. I just read the same wording on Stuff.
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/poli...to-be-released

Ari, I went through this with cuzzie; you need to take more care in how you quote and attribute other peoples articles, otherwise your posts become incoherent.

LOL ... I suspect the hacker thought Hager was far, far too tame and Hager pulled too many punches.

My guess is the hacker wants you all to see exactly who our politicians really are by showing them in their expletive ridden, unethical, unprincipled, amoral glory. I can't wait.
    I certainly have my popcorn warming in the microwave .

Quote Originally Posted by Banksie View Post
    I think ari is quoting WO. I just read the same wording on Stuff.
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/poli...to-be-released

Ari, I went through this with cuzzie; you need to take more care in how you quote and attribute other peoples articles, otherwise your posts become incoherent.
    Is 'Ex Whaleoil'.......
    not sufficient for You?

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    Is 'Ex Whaleoil'.......
    not sufficient for You?
    I'm no grammar nazi, but it appeared to me that belg misunderstood you, as I did the first time I read it. Now if two people reach the same, erroneous, conclusion then just maybe it wasn't presented as clearly as it could have been.

I have just been on I Predict, there seems to be a dramatic change with a 50% chance of a Labour coalition. If this all plays out to that end we are now witnessing a self immolation by the National Government in a monumental proportion, from an unassailable lead to the precipice of defeat. There is a reasonable probability of John Key snatching defeat from the Jaws of victory. Should this happen Nationals greatest political asset will become a liability. The party and the caucus will not hesitate to turn on him. The likelihood of the untainted and popular Paula Bennett being National Party leader and leader of the opposition in the next Parliament is rapidly on the cusp of reality. The only thing John Key can do is dispense with Judith Collins, Wayne Eagleson and Jason Ede ASAP, stop defending the indefensible, and hope for the best. Whether he will see the light and rise to this challenge remains to be seen. How strong his self preservation instinct is remains an open question. However these are desperate times and demand drastic measures, if not he is yesterdays man.

Banned

LOL ... I suspect the hacker thought Hager was far, far too tame and Hager pulled too many punches.

My guess is the hacker wants you all to see exactly who our politicians really are by showing them in their expletive ridden, unethical, unprincipled, amoral glory. I can't wait.
    But belg, in your own words you have said the hacker is a criminal, now you blow him up to be a folk hero. Can anybody see the hypocrisy in belg? It is clear to see.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    I have just been on I Predict, there seems to be a dramatic change with a 50% chance of a Labour coalition. If this all plays out to that end we are now witnessing a self immolation by the National Government in a monumental proportion, from an unassailable lead to the precipice of defeat. There is a reasonable probability of John Key snatching defeat from the Jaws of victory. Should this happen Nationals greatest political asset will become a liability. The party and the caucus will not hesitate to turn on him. The likelihood of the untainted and popular Paula Bennett being National Party leader and leader of the opposition in the next Parliament is rapidly on the cusp of reality. The only thing John Key can do is dispense with Judith Collins, Wayne Eagleson and Jason Ede ASAP, stop defending the indefensible, and hope for the best. Whether he will see the light and rise to this challenge remains to be seen. How strong his self preservation instinct is remains an open question. However these are desperate times and demand drastic measures, if not he is yesterdays man.
    I had a look too & this is what you should be looking at S.P/

~There will be a National Prime Minister after the 2014 General Election Probability: 71.8%

Banned

Keep praying Cuz. Only your god can help you now.
    OMG, do you always say the opposite to the known facts. S.P, belg reckons your I Predict link is cr@p. You can't have it both ways man.