sharetrader
Page 50 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354601001505501050 ... LastLast
    Legend

You know what?, the thread goes quiet once some facts get put up. Sorry about that.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...es-say-experts

elZorro they do not like facts only the theories they learn in universities. They must have wealthy parents or well paying jobs or they would know what the real world is like
    Possum The Cat

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by POSSUM THE CAT View Post
    elZorro they do not like facts only the theories they learn in universities. They must have wealthy parents or well paying jobs or they would know what the real world is like
    Hi PTC, it's healthy there are a range of opinions on the best policies for NZ. I just can't stand it when they are based on untruths. That was a beaut chart wasn't it.

Today, we see the National Bank brand is to disappear. More jobs and branches gone, commercial buildings freed up for..inner city shops?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...nal-Bank-brand

I note that National ANZ have also been among the big banks behind the interest-saving loans for bigger farmers, that turned nasty, and they also tried very hard to avoid some hundreds of millions of taxes a few years ago. But then, so did my Aussie bank.

This is the friendly private sector at work, National's policy is that this is a good thing. Thank goodness we have a choice, Kiwibank, set up by..Jim Anderton and..Labour.

elZorro It is not going to make much difference. It has been going on gradually for years. It has just had to happen. In some places branches next door to each other. That is why a lot of bank buildings were sold of a few years ago. Kiwi Bank has a long way to go to catch up with the service levels required. Need to get some fully trained bank staff in their own branches not franchises owned & run by Indians. Opened an a notice saver account with them on line some months ago. What a rigmarole they wanted me to go into the nearest branch to finish the details. This branch has staff that can hardly speak English. So we settled on the Idea that all transactions would be electronic to another Bank.
    Possum The Cat

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    Hi PTC, it's healthy there are a range of opinions on the best policies for NZ. I just can't stand it when they are based on untruths. That was a beaut chart wasn't it.

Today, we see the National Bank brand is to disappear. More jobs and branches gone, commercial buildings freed up for..inner city shops?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...nal-Bank-brand

I note that National ANZ have also been among the big banks behind the interest-saving loans for bigger farmers, that turned nasty, and they also tried very hard to avoid some hundreds of millions of taxes a few years ago. But then, so did my Aussie bank.

This is the friendly private sector at work, National's policy is that this is a good thing. Thank goodness we have a choice, Kiwibank, set up by..Jim Anderton and..Labour.
    Kiwibank have closed plenty of branches, and many of the ones that remain open are simply a joke.

How are they doing so well in customer service surveys that come out????

Jay are all the customers they are surveying just buying stamps If it is anything requiring brains & knowledge they need you to make an appointment three to five days in advance. That is what they tried on with me. I asked do you want my business or not. Either we do it online or over the phone or your staff member needs to make an appointment & come to me. 90% of the staff cannot even solve simple postage problems let alone complicated ones as the English language is foreign to them. I for one tell the surveyors to FO or pay for my time.
    Last edited by POSSUM THE CAT; 26-09-2012 at 01:47 PM. Reason: add to post
    Possum The Cat

Quote Originally Posted by POSSUM THE CAT View Post
    Jay are all the customers they are surveying just buying stamps .
    Who knows PTC, perhaps they are

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Who knows PTC, perhaps they are
    I was going to research swapping my business and private accounts into Kiwibank. Are you guys saying that would be a bad idea?

elZorro the only accounts with Kiwi Bank I would touch is their notice saver accounts. And when dealing with businesses most would be very careful dealing with you if you are using Kiwi Bank Accounts. Dealing with the big banks is a very good reference compared to dealing with the small ones.
    Possum The Cat