sharetrader
Page 503 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 340345349349950050150250350450550650751355360310031503 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 16077
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    No, FP, this sort of behaviour is understandable. We've had 6 years of propaganda from National, who steadily realised that once they had control of the information systems in NZ, they could feed spurious details to bloggers and the press and keep themselves clean. I couldn't understand why Labour didn't get there in 2011, when their policies were also better for most NZers, but they were being squashed in the press repeatedly. The Hager Book explains it.

National will deny as much as they can, try to stop the general public getting interested enough to read the details for themselves,delay, delay, delay. They had a good head start before the book came out, and it takes weeks for public sentiment to change, usually. It's a gamble they're prepared to take, no matter how evasive (smarmite) John Key looks.
    Deluded, you post links of National Billboards defaced, you post a link about Nats burning fairy tail books which was incorrect and you talk about National propaganda. Learn what the word actually means and you will find out a lot about yourself in quicktime EZ. National gets on with running the country, Labour, the Greens, Internet/Mana and NZ First think up ways to B.S the public because they have nothing else to do.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    I have no idea whether people have been buying this book to burn or not. nor do I care. My only comment is anyone who thinks they can burn books faster than a printing press can replace them is deluded. They should short-circuit the process by sending 50% of the money to the author and spending the other 50% advertising the book. that should achieve the same result.
    Absolutely
    If the "young nats" want to buy the book it is their property and they can destroy it if they wish to. If they want to buy more then they can contact mummy and daddy in Remuera to put more money on their credit cards. If they get bored with book burning they can always watch Fox News or read Mein Kampf again, or if they really want to be informed log go on to Whaleoil.

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Reckon he'll get back in, W69?
    Unfortunately yes. At 30years in Parliament he has finely honed survival instinct. His basic drive is to be, above all else, a cabinet minister. He is the political equivalent of a pet schnauzer, he is house trained, doesn't bark very often, and will be very loyal to anyone who feeds him on a regular basis and offers a comfortable home.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Absolutely
    If the "young nats" want to buy the book it is their property and they can destroy it if they wish to. If they want to buy more then they can contact mummy and daddy in Remuera to put more money on their credit cards. If they get bored with book burning they can always watch Fox News or read Mein Kampf again, or if they really want to be informed log go on to Whaleoil.
    Sounds like a load of crock to me. "According" to some bloke in another party and somebody they wouldn't identify!! If they did want to read Mein Kampf maybe they could borrow IMP's, oops, I mean dotcom's copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapper View Post
    Sounds like a load of crock to me. "According" to some bloke in another party and somebody they wouldn't identify!! If they did want to read Mein Kampf maybe they could borrow IMP's, oops, I mean dotcom's copy.
    Do you mean the copy he borrowed from Sir John Key?

Exactly, no surprises there as we all know what a progressive organisation the PPTA is.

Meanwhile in the real world...

Today's rejection of IES is less likely to be repeated at the secondary school level.

The Post Primary Teachers Association (PPTA) has been working through detail of how the new roles would work with the government, and pushing for some changes.

Its executive has been supportive of IES, and negotiations are ongoing on the teaching roles associated with secondary schools.

Is there a tradition of left (or right) wing politics in the NZEI and PPTA or are they usually fairly unbiased?

Banned

Default Key in the clear about Phil Goff's bad.

Prime Minister John Key has emphatically restated he was not told of the SIS's intention to release sensitive documents to Whaleoil blogger Cameron Slater following the release today of two letters suggesting he was - and he can prove it.
    Another beat up by dirty politics on steroids by Labour and the lefty losers. Who has had enough of this by the loonie left? Arhhh not me, they are slowly hanging themselves. Every attack is another shot in the foot to them. Why do you think John Key smiles so much. He knows - he knows they have not got a thing on him because he is clean unlike the dirty rotten ..... well, best not say. That's another thing, why should Key explain himself for Goff evil little plan anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzie View Post
    Prime Minister John Key has emphatically restated he was not told of the SIS's intention to release sensitive documents to Whaleoil blogger Cameron Slater following the release today of two letters suggesting he was - and he can prove it.
    Another beat up by dirty politics on steroids by Labour and the lefty losers. Who has had enough of this by the loonie left? Arhhh not me, they are slowly hanging themselves. Every attack is another shot in the foot to them. Why do you think John Key smiles so much. He knows - he knows they have not got a thing on him because he is clean unlike the dirty rotten ..... well, best not say. That's another thing, why should Key explain himself for Goff evil little plan anyway?

Cuzzie

Could I ask your opinion on the following. IF National were not able to form a government. and I acknowledge you are optimistic they will, BUT if they couldn't who do you think will be most likely leader of the National Party?