sharetrader
Page 510 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 1041046050050650750850951051151251351452056061010101510 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 16077

Do you or other posters have any thoughts on the Winston Peters disclosure regarding an unsolicited offer by someone representing Judith Collins that they do a deal after the election. Does it have any credibility or is it Winston fantasising? Would Judith Collins be that stupid?
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; 29-08-2014 at 04:19 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Do you or other posters have any thoughts on the Winston Peters disclosure regarding an unsolicited offer by someone representing Judith Collins that they do a deal after the election. Does it have any credibility or is it Winston fantasising? Would Judith Collins be that stupid?
    I have no idea how stupid she is. She certainly doesn't appeal to me as an MP. The thing that puzzles me is, if it is true, why didn't Peter's come out with this when he claimed that he had evidence that would bury her once and for all, then stuffed it up in parliament with an incoherent ramble (flu we were told). If he wanted to see her dumped, that was his chance. A very peculiar story. I'd certainly give the benefit of any doubt to Collins in this case. If Peters is right, he will name the contact within a day or so. Anyway, if she was plotting to overthrow Key, the last person she would approach, either directly or indirectly would be Winston First.

IMO

Is it not well known that Judith Collins was a PM in waiting(impatiently) in her own mind, power hungry like her fellow MP Winston. Id be surprised at it being an outright lie but interpretation rather stretched maybe.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Is it not well known that Judith Collins was a PM in waiting(impatiently) in her own mind, power hungry like her fellow MP Winston. Id be surprised at it being an outright lie but interpretation rather stretched maybe.
    I thought it was hilarious that on TV tonight, Judith Collins said she'd have nothing to do with Winston anyway, and then John Key said that they could work with Winston's party. It's looking more and more like NZ First will be on the cross-benches or working with a Labour/Greens coalition.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    I thought it was hilarious that on TV tonight, Judith Collins said she'd have nothing to do with Winston anyway, and then John Key said that they could work with Winston's party. It's looking more and more like NZ First will be on the cross-benches or working with a Labour/Greens coalition.
    Oh, you are so on to it EZ ... not. If blue was cool EZ you would be red hot....NOT

Banned

Here is the latest from http://www.whaleoil.co.nz/, Cam is turning into a soft cocket. Maybe Cam is still jetlagged, somebody needs to harden him up a bit.

Just back from the pub cuzzie?

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Yes it would.
    Luckily for the rest of us, your biased and one eyed view is shared by only a very small minority of voters.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by slimwin View Post
    Just back from the pub cuzzie?
    I don't do pubs slimwin, my point was - EZ is so one eyed he must be EZ to spot in downtown Hamilton. He'd be the one with the red eye patch on. Everything EZ says lately is 100% Labour 0% for the rest. More balance is needed in his posts, just saying that's all.
    With regards to C.S, I would be going off my rocker right now if I was him & he isn't. Why is that? Maybe legal advice, maybe claim before the storm. Here is a thought, Labour win the election, which I don't dismiss one bit BTW & then the published KDC/Hagar stolen emails goes to court. Not sure if the election result could be overturned or not, but and I'm only saying "but", that is a big possibility. Just imagine the cost to the taxpayers and just imagine how the second election results could go. I don't want to go there & I'm sure most voters don't want to entertain that thought either.

Legend

Here's a Nicky Hager interview. MVT might have been more than a bit incorrect, when he said that Nicky is a spoilt rich kid. I hope Nicky sells heaps of his books.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11316298

More and more press articles are coming out, showing a steady move away from National, across to the Greens and Labour. As Mike Williams said recently, it only needs a small change to put National on the skids.

I agree with Belgarion and many others who commented on the Lucy lawless article. It's well written, to the point. We need to stop this attack on NZ's democracy. One of the other points is that the press are riled up about how they've been fed rubbish. They won't let the politicians get away with controlling their written and verbal output.

Remember Nicky Hager also helped launch a worldwide investigation into tax havens? A series of articles from his website, many of which appeared in the SST. Interesting reading.

http://www.nickyhager.info/category/tax-havens/
    Last edited by elZorro; 30-08-2014 at 10:34 AM.