sharetrader
Page 512 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 1241246250250850951051151251351451551652256261210121512 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 16077
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    Yep....but the next one (1 week out) with Dotcom will be a doozy........linking Key to the FBI raid!
    What FBI raid had anything to do with Key ??
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 30-08-2014 at 02:20 PM.

78% of those polled say Crusher should resign as MP

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11316644

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    What FBI raid had anything to do with Key ??
    Thats right FP

John Key had absolutely no knowledge of the pending raid, as he has reiterated on many occasions, not only that he had never even heard of Kim Dot Com prior to his arrest. Thus we should take him at his word. Unless evidence is presented otherwise, because if it is and he has lied to Parliament???? then he is in a LOT of trouble and in comparison Pinnochhio will seem like Mother Theresa
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; 30-08-2014 at 07:33 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Thats right FP

John Key had absolutely no knowledge of the pending raid, as he has reiterated on many occasions, not only that he had never even heard of Kim Dot Com prior to his arrest. Thus we should take him at his word. Unless evidence is presented otherwise, because if it is and he has lied to Parliament???? then he is in a LOT of trouble and in comparison Pinnochhio will seem like Mother Theresa
    You could be right. But I still want to know about the FBI raid.

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Seems the email about Feeley may be the smokescreen for even worse to come ...

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/poli...eat-on-Collins
    Belg
    This whole issue is rapidly getting worse,on a daily basis revelations of alleged collusion, corruption, deliberate attempts to smear and undermine a senior judicial public servant to undertake an investigation into a major finance company collapse. I am reading all this stuff, and stop and think is this actually happening in New Zealand?
    Its appalling, and there is much much more to come
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; 31-08-2014 at 12:33 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Belg
    This whole issue is rapidly getting worse,on a daily basis revelations of alleged collusion, corruption, deliberate attempts to smear and undermine a senior judicial public servant to undertake an investigation into a major finance company collapse. I am reading all this stuff, and stop and think is this actually happening in New Zealand?
    Its appalling, and there is much much more to come
    You know what I think? This started years ago for National, with an idea probably from Crosby-Textor, pinched from USA politics, of using blog sites for the messy work, while keeping the politicians relatively clean in the eyes of the public. It worked so well for John Key and Co, that they got more brazen with it. Having participants documenting stuff on emails, has proved their undoing. I bet at first, it was all verbal.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    You know what I think? This started years ago for National, with an idea probably from Crosby-Textor, pinched from USA politics, of using blog sites for the messy work, while keeping the politicians relatively clean in the eyes of the public. It worked so well for John Key and Co, that they got more brazen with it. Having participants documenting stuff on emails, has proved their undoing. I bet at first, it was all verbal.
    Emails are verbal.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    By ensuring Collins' resigned as Minister of justice? .... She's still standing as an MP!

Key still looks weak, a bad judge of character and beholden to Crusher? Only the NZH's John Armstrong and yourself cab spin this as good for National! A weak leader and a corrupt party in disarray!
    Just remember, this weak leader you talk about easily dispatched a corrupt Helen Clark and his current opposite, one David Cunliffe is so popular only 10 voters in every 100 want him as P.M. Sometimes you have got to wonder what kind of Gaga-land some people live in.

Banned

Default Letter to the herald

Below is a letter to the Herald and is 100% spot on. Why do we put up with this cr@p from the loonie left?

To the chief reporter:

I have been running my business for the last four years. It has grown to the extent that I was planning to advertise in the Herald to try its effectiveness. We had also used one of your six week trials with the view of subscribing.

However I have become deeply disturbed to see once again the media are using underhanded tactics to sabotage National’s election chances. First we had Hager’s fantasy novel “the hollow men”, then we had the super snoopers where TV3 taped casual conversations and tried to derail them, then the tea pot tapes and now “Dirty Politics”.

The tea pot tapes were disturbing because even though there was little interest and they were not an important election issue, they were headline news for days. Hager’s latest nonsense book (as with “the hollow men”) has not been subject to any media investigation to see what is really true and what is just conjecture, it has simply been accepted as gospel. Are you satisfied with this standard of journalism?

This may not be so bad except such underhanded tactics are NEVER used on Labour or the Greens. The media only does it to National.

I really don’t care about dirty politics, I care about policy. You would have to be incredibly naive to think Labour and the Greens don’t participate in the same activity as shown in “Dirty Politics” (billboards are a most visible example). So I don’t understand why you think it is appropriate to pick on National to the total exclusion of the other parties. As an aside, I have been told by three sources the media are well informed of who the donors of DC’s leadership bid are and that it is explosive, but they will not publish it for fear of looking like they are picking on Labour. Is this true?

As a businessman, I want to know what policies can help my business and therefore my employees. Quite frankly the thought of a Labour/Greens/Mana coalition is terrifying. Your coverage (or should I say absence of coverage) of what is really important is perplexing and deeply disturbing.

The Herald is giving the impression you do not represent what decent NZ’ers want from their fourth estate. Because of this, I will not be advertising with you. Further, I won’t subscribe to your service.

The Herald has until quite recently been the paper of record, universally respected by all. I genuinely hope to see you reach the outstanding standards of yesteryear again.

Yours sincerely

Jason McNulty

Outside the odd billboard round you wouldn't think there was an election in 3 weeks ....just pure dirty politics we can't bet them on policy or facts lets just go on , and on , and on about issues that aren't really that important for the national population ...yet we are spoon feed how bad it is ....... and told how we should vote to get rid of the big bad wolf
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu