sharetrader
Page 543 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 4344349353353954054154254354454554654755359364310431543 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,430 of 16077
    Advanced Member

Interested in a poll published yesterday showing Labour well ahead in Napier. But that was expected - what was not expected was Garth McVicars result at 22%. I don't go back far enough to remember when a flock of geese, strategically placed, protected those inside from intruders. But I do expect cyber surveillance on my behalf by our government and allies. Even DC is holding his breath on this one and I hope the net result is the removal the fat one from the country before the ink is dry on the election result.

Quote Originally Posted by craic View Post
    Interested in a poll published yesterday showing Labour well ahead in Napier. But that was expected - what was not expected was Garth McVicars result at 22%. I don't go back far enough to remember when a flock of geese, strategically placed, protected those inside from intruders. But I do expect cyber surveillance on my behalf by our government and allies. Even DC is holding his breath on this one and I hope the net result is the removal the fat one from the country before the ink is dry on the election result.
    Hmm I thought there was a judicial process to go through? Perhaps I am a bit old fashioned.
    Right Im off to work now to pay the pensioners
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; 14-09-2014 at 02:16 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Snapper View Post
    Re Assange, Greenwald et al, interesting to see what motivates these guys http://www.newrepublic.com/article/1...t-they-believe . Seems like they are not aligned to any particular left wing ideology (in fact they have a number of far right views) - their main concern is Big Brother-type government and growth of the surveillance state. Interesting collection of bedfellows though - Putin, holocaust deniers, neo-nazis, etc. I can see the alignment with Kim Dotcom, not so much with Laila Harre and Hone.
    John Minto ???

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Hmm I thought there was a judicial process to go through? Perhaps I am a bit old fashioned.
    Right Im off to work now to pay the pensioners
    Great. Thanks. I'll spend my bit wisely.

""Right Im off to work now to pay the pensioners ""
    as long as you realize that the pensioners of today didnt have multi billion dollar social welfare back up
    then all good.
    as for those of working age who choose to sit on theirs bums...... they thank you for your hard days work.

All of us who are working are paying the pensioners :-)

Legend

Lots of reasons to not vote National. Real numbers, not made up ones.

http://werewolf.co.nz/2014/09/third-term-losers/

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post

Great to see you once again refer to your much admired and unbiased "journalist" Rod Oram. He's got about as much credibility as David Cunliffe, ZILCH !

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post

Looks like a nice balanced article el Z...

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Great to see you once again refer to your much admired and unbiased "journalist" Rod Oram. He's got about as much credibility as David Cunliffe, ZILCH !
    Josie Pagani was brilliant on TV3 the other night, showed her level of intelligence. She claimed you could prove that raising the minimum wage wouldn't cost jobs by using the opposite, that lowering the minimum wage wouldn't create jobs. Well Josie you are an idiot. If the mimimum wage was lowered to say $5, I'd have two full time PA's, a full time gofer etc just because I could. These would be new jobs.

How does someone so stupid get a position like hers? Put there by someone even more stupid?