sharetrader
Page 545 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 4544549553554154254354454554654754854955559564510451545 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 16077

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
    Rod Oram is a devotee of the centrally planned economy, picking winners and the siege economy, a disciple of Bill Sutch.
    In other words he's a part of a museum exhibit which has temporarily escaped from custody.
    thats right Major
    Dont forget to put the Financial Times on your list of leftist commie media stirrers

Haha, if Krim.drop.bomb is going to produce an incriminating email, he could at least get someone else to draft it for him.

Heading : MegaRIP -really?

Ref to JK - 'he's a fan'

read it with a german accent......too funny

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    On the radio the other day, and also in the Herald, she claimed that no landlord would have any idea when and how they were taxed under the present system.(which is dead simple) Now that shows a total lack of understanding of business which is Labour's single biggest problem.
    On the subject of lowering job numbers by arbitrarily raising wages, Jamie Whyte on TV debate explained that increasing the prices of anything lowered demand. Materea Turei replied 'that's rubbish'. Shouldn't be long before she publishes a book on economics.
    As the price of just about everything from houses, to milk, to gst have all gone up under National it seems Jamie Whyte has it wrong. People are still buying.
    It would appear most landlords are not running a business, they have just bought another house to rent out and make their retirement easier.

westerly

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    People are still buying.
    westerly
    Houses and milk are necessities westerly.

Secondly, maybe they haven't stopped buying because National has the balance right and people can afford more in real terms. This National government you speak of sounds pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Great to see you once again refer to your much admired and unbiased "journalist" Rod Oram. He's got about as much credibility as David Cunliffe, ZILCH !
    There are obvious reasons why Rod Oram was permanently banished to the back page of the Sunday Star Times and there is at least 1 letter a week protesting his very obvious political bias and irrational economics...

AWOL

So whats going on then. Now we are all under surveillance everyone too frightened to speak?
    Internet Party hooha, thats all that was. What on earth has the political arena in NZ come to.
    This has been the craziest lead up to an election ever.
    And I'm still voting Nat/Con
    Not that anyone gives a stuff anyway.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 15-09-2014 at 09:50 PM. Reason: puncturation

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    So whats going on then. Now we are all under surveillance everyone too frightened to speak?
    Internet Party hooha, thats all that was. What on earth has the political arena in NZ come to.
    once I've finished making my tin foil hat ill get back to you

This election has really just been a big squabble at best. I know my policies, and I know who I'm voting for, but one main thing that stood out to me is when a labour supporter is talking about what national has 'done' and you come back with hard factual evidence in the contrary, they immediately revert to name calling and person-blaming, rather than rational thoughtout argument argument. To me this shows a lot.

Advanced Member

Last night The Fat German produced an email to "prove" that JK is a liar. JK claims that the email is a forgery. The supposed author of the email states that he did not send any such email and that it is a forgery. The email is a Document, in NZ law, and therefore should be investigated by the Police with a view to prosecuting either the author or the presenter. In my years in the system, forgers and presenter of forgeries were regularly prosecuted for far lesser crimes of forgery than this. He would be interviewed by the Police and required to show the forgery and state where he got it from in the first instance. If he failed to cooperate then he would be charged with presenting a forged document.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    This has been the craziest lead up to an election ever.
    And I'm still voting Nat/Con
    Not that anyone gives a stuff anyway.
    yes, I can hear them breathing on my line, so won't say too much....

I can confirm that the NSA mole 'north of Auckland' resides in a mansion in Coatsville. Don't tell krim.drop.bomb though.......