sharetrader
Page 546 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 4644649653654254354454554654754854955055659664610461546 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,460 of 16077
    Dilettante

Interesting to listen to Sean Plunkett and David Fisher from the NZ Herald both believing yesterday's event in Auckland has to be classed as a party political meeting run and organised by the Internet Party. Greenwald made it clear when he thanked the Internet Party for bringing him there.
    As such it should have been clearly displayed as being such an event and all costs need to be declared on the Electoral Return. Just ask John Banks what happens if you miss some expenses on the return. Ironic isn't it !
    Last edited by iceman; 16-09-2014 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    yes, I can hear them breathing on my line, so won't say too much....

I can confirm that the NSA mole 'north of Auckland' resides in a mansion in Coatsville. Don't tell krim.drop.bomb though.......
    Imagine some poor NSA operative who was tasked with intercepting John Keys communications. His or her daily report on activity would consist of:

1. subject consistently, when communicating proclaims " at the end of the day"

2. Internet searches consist of 2 main items
    a) Weather in Hawaii
    b) Bill Clinton speeches
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; 16-09-2014 at 09:37 AM.

So I have a question for the National supports, do they believe comments such as these are befitting of our prime minister?

"There is no mass surveillance of New Zealanders by the GCSB and there never has been. Mr Dotcom's little henchman will be proven to be incorrect because he is incorrect."

"People got really wound up about me calling him Dotcom's little henchman. I would have a modicum of respect for the guy if he had the guts to turn up here six months before the election, or six months after. If this loser is going to come to town and try and tell me, five days before an election, staying at the Dotcom mansion with all the Dotcom people and being paid by Dotcom, that he's doing anything other than Dotcom's bidding - please don't insult me with that."

"Dotcom is trying to save Dotcom's butt, and it's a reasonably large one so he's bought in all of these people, three little butts to save his butt, and it won't work but they'll say and do anything and bamoozle people,"

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Banksie View Post
    So I have a question for the National supports, do they believe comments such as these are befitting of our prime minister?

"There is no mass surveillance of New Zealanders by the GCSB and there never has been. Mr Dotcom's little henchman will be proven to be incorrect because he is incorrect."

"People got really wound up about me calling him Dotcom's little henchman. I would have a modicum of respect for the guy if he had the guts to turn up here six months before the election, or six months after. If this loser is going to come to town and try and tell me, five days before an election, staying at the Dotcom mansion with all the Dotcom people and being paid by Dotcom, that he's doing anything other than Dotcom's bidding - please don't insult me with that."

"Dotcom is trying to save Dotcom's butt, and it's a reasonably large one so he's bought in all of these people, three little butts to save his butt, and it won't work but they'll say and do anything and bamoozle people,"
    I do not have a problem with this whatsoever. Dotcom has been undermining the democratic process in NZ for some time now and Key has had to take a lot of abuse that was based on unsubstantiated rumour and innuendo. Fair call Key, go you good thing.
    Last edited by blackcap; 16-09-2014 at 10:13 AM.

Dilettante

Yes without hesitation

Guru

Definition of 'Henchman:

a trusted follower or supporter who performs unpleasant, wrong, or illegal tasks for a powerful person (such as a politician or criminal)

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Yes without hesitation
    So none of you think "Dotcom is trying to save Dotcom's butt, and it's a reasonably large one so he's bought in all of these people, three little butts to save his butt" is a little bit childish?

Guru

So none of you think "Dotcom is trying to save Dotcom's butt, and it's a reasonably large one so he's bought in all of these people, three little butts to save his butt" is a little bit childish?
    Yes - I think this whole situation is childish and we should be discussion policies that make NZ the best place in the world to live.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Yes without hesitation
    I certainly agree with the first two points. The third is not so clear. I simply do not know what Dotcom's motives are, but I fail to see how his stated aim of changing the govt. will stop his extradition unless the new govt. is led by the Greens; almost impossible. I think he's just motivated by hatred.

Legend

You weren't round in Muldoon's day, or Lange's, were you!