sharetrader
Page 570 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 7047052056056656756856957057157257357458062067010701570 ... LastLast
Results 5,691 to 5,700 of 16077
    AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Banksie View Post
    Maybe homosexuality is a survival trait. As a species which has grown so large in numbers decreasing reproduction makes sense.

Locust swarm behaviour is a result of external stimuli (increased tactile stimulation of their hind legs causes an increase in levels of serotonin which changes their behaviour). Who is to say our sexuality is not determined by some external stimuli we have yet to identify but is key to the survival of our species?
    Far too much stimulus going on, I agree, in all departments.

Quote Originally Posted by slimwin View Post
    So when did we start accepting bigotry on this forum? Is pretty clear to most people where the mental health issues lie.
    the moment we accepted that people have the freedom to express honestly held views. If mental retardation was a disqualification then we would have one tenth of the views expressed given the nutty nature found in all posts everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    So you do not approve of John Key regular attendance at the Auckland " Big Gay Out " event then???
    why would I disapprove? And he certainly doesn't need my approval.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I'm sure his advisor Bill Crosby-Texted him to say it was probably a good idea to go to pick up the Blue pink vote.

well you referred to the "homos on the left". I am just intrigued as to whether your disapproval extends only to " homos" who vote for the left. What about the "homos" in the National Party, as we have one National cabinet minister who is gay.?

well you referred to the "homos on the left". I am just intrigued as to whether your disapproval extends only to " homos" who vote for the left. What about the "homos" in the National Party, as we have one National cabinet minister who is gay.?
    Um - where do I state my disapproval?

Um - where do I state my disapproval?
    well i am glad you don,t disapprove, John Key can keep attending the big gay out event and the National Cabinet minister can breathe a sigh of relief

well i am glad you don,t disapprove, John Key can keep attending the big gay out event and the National Cabinet minister can breathe a sigh of relief
    as I mentioned earlier, these people don't need my approval. I am happy I have made you glad. Nothing like spreading a bit of cheer!

Amongst all the euphoria of National victory I posted my thoughts on the proposal to hold a referendum on changing the flag in 2015. The cost of holding a referendum outside of a general election is $9 Million.

Some observations

Is there any any real desire to change the flag?

If John Key is running with this why didn't he include it in the 2014 general election or wait until 2017?

He was stridently critical of the citizens initiated referendum over asset sales as a " waste of 9 million of tax payers money"

Such criticism seems rather empty and hypocritical now

Is the driver of this a legacy/vanity promotion as part of his place in history?

Is he deliberately choosing 2015 because its so far away from the election?

Is this very un- Key like behaviour very risky? Older age groups and former members of our Armed Forces, including myself ,will not be in favour of any change.It could result in a very public defeat on an issue which he has nailed his colours to the mast on.

On a personal basis if he drives through a change of our nations flag I would consider returning my NZ Defence Force Medal

What are others opinions?
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; 24-09-2014 at 12:12 PM.

Legend

Amongst all the euphoria of National victory I posted my thoughts on the proposal to hold a referendum on changing the flag in 2015. The cost of holding a referendum outside of a general election is $9 Million.

Some observations

Is there any any real desire to change the flag?

If John Key is running with this why didn't he include it in the 2014 general election or wait until 2017?

He was stridently critical of the citizens initiated referendum over asset sales as a " waste of 9 million of tax payers money"

Such criticism seems rather empty and hypocritical now

Is the driver of this a legacy/vanity promotion as part of his place in history?

Is he deliberately choosing 2015 because its so far away from the election?

Is this very un- Key like behaviour very risky? Older age groups and former members of our Armed of Forces, including myself ,will not be in favour of any change.It could result in a very public defeat on an issue which he has nailed his colours to the mast on.

On a personal basis if he drives through a change of our nations flag I would consider returning my NZ Defence Force Medal

What are others opinions?
    I'd go for Kyle Lockwood's design any-day.

The top design with the blue background. .

https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=ky...w&ved=0CDMQsAQ
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 24-09-2014 at 12:43 PM.