sharetrader
Page 582 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 8248253257257857958058158258358458558659263268210821582 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 16077

Manufacturing what EZ? Better than everybody else who is closer to markets and also trying that?

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    How is an $18.50 minimum wage going to help places like Sealord?
    It is ridiculous to blame any Government actions for the predicament Sealord is in, as EZ seems to do. It is there because of an appallingly bad management for a number of years during which they have achieved nothing other than wealth destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by karlos68 View Post
    Whats this

Is the sarcasm necessary M. Moke?

Making fun of anothers misfortune is deplorable. I am providing support to an individual who has received a ban which was likely the result of a sissy complaining to the moderator over a trivial comment.

Is your comment for your own amusement or for the "minimoke fan clubs" benefit?
    Karlos, we know the only reason a person gets banned from here is that bad deeds have been done, very bad deeds. A ban isn't a result of misfortune deserving sympathy.it's time to go to the naughty step and reflect. In bobcats case he has sinned, he is now serving his penance. His god isn't a big fan of sinners so I figure Bobcat is heading to a place he reckons other sinners are heading. Since it is Bobcat who brought up a continuum of activities I don't think it's unreasonable to place his sin some where in that list.

Anyway back on topic, seems like cunliffe has got to step one of the three a's. Seems he is finally Accepting his part in labours defeat. .

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Anyway back on topic, seems like cunliffe has got to step one of the three a's. Seems he is finally Accepting his part in labours defeat. .
    Stating the obvious I know but Cunliffe resigned for one reason only… to trigger a primary leadership vote. It was the only means left to him after his caucus refused to give him the trigger he really wanted… a vote of no confidence.

I don't think he's accepted responsibility for anything, or he wouldn't be standing again.

He believes he has the backing of the Members and the Unions to win the primary. I just hope for Labour's sake that he's wrong.

AWOL

Only two things for it- get Aunty Helen back from saving the world or convince Jacinda her time has come.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Only two things for it- get Aunty Helen back from saving the world or convince Jacinda her time has come.
    ....but it hasn't.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    ....but it hasn't.
    Maybe not but she is starting to appear as the only real ace card they have at the moment given the current state of affairs. In my humble unasked for opinion.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Maybe not but she is starting to appear as the only real ace card they have at the moment given the current state of affairs. In my humble unasked for opinion.
    Stuart Nash needs a bit of dusting off and putting back on display. None of the current bunch of contenders are likely to ever become P.M.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Stuart Nash needs a bit of dusting off and putting back on display. None of the current bunch of contenders are likely to ever become P.M.
    yep
    General election 2020 : Stuart Nash vs Paula Bennett - interesting contest
    2020 : Stuart Nash vs Steven Joyce - surely National wouldn,t be that stupid

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    yep
    General election 2020 : Stuart Nash vs Paula Bennett - interesting contest
    2020 : Stuart Nash vs Steven Joyce - surely National wouldn,t be that stupid
    Sounds about right to me.