sharetrader
Page 904 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 40480485489490090190290390490590690790891495410041404 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,040 of 16077
    Advanced Member

Do you have a few dollars to go with that? Or is the courage of your convictions a moveable value?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Premature political obituaries are littered with historical examples where the opposite has occurred. As for National Judith Collins, Paula Bennett and Michael Woodhouse will not( and can not) tolerate the John Key show going on too long, its simply does not align with their political ambitions.
    He will go, or be pushed in late 2016 early 2017. As much as this distresses his admirers it will happen. Unrealised political ambition is a toxic thing within parties, National is currently riddled with it. Watch this space.
    (PS good to see you posting again)

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up For the quiet moments of your weekend

Trans Pacific Partnership text available if you want a good read.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Last edited by Snow Leopard; 06-11-2015 at 03:25 PM. Reason: quite >> quiet
    om mani peme hum

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Trans Pacific Partnership text available if you want a good read.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Life's too short for that, tiger!

I'll wait for Jane Kelsey's verdict!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Life's too short for that, tiger!

I'll wait for Jane Kelsey's verdict!

She doesn't need to read it. Obviously an extremely gifted individual. Knew it backwards before it was even drafted.
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 06-11-2015 at 05:04 PM.

So you are accusing Hager of stealing files or documents? Talk about untrue claims. You may need to look closer to home with accusations like that'

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    You could also ask people like Rodney Hide who had outrageous and untrue claims made about him in Hager's book what they think ! Nicky Hager is not a journalist, he is a thief
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    So you are accusing Hager of stealing files or documents? Talk about untrue claims. You may need to look closer to home with accusations like that'
    Mr Hager may or may not be a thief. Who knows? But I concur - that does not appear to be an accusation on the table at the moment.

This whole thing has a way to run still. Looks like various parties are awaiting the outcome of certain court processes, but have well advanced plans to make a move at that point. Some of those parties, including the police, are playing cards very close to their chest at present.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Premature political obituaries are littered with historical examples where the opposite has occurred. As for National Judith Collins, Paula Bennett and Michael Woodhouse will not( and can not) tolerate the John Key show going on too long, its simply does not align with their political ambitions.
    He will go, or be pushed in late 2016 early 2017.
    After watching The Nation this morning I think Little will be the one who goes before the next election. Watching him spluttering through the interview, then watching Robertson in the following segment, it's clear that Robertson can and will upstage him at some point. I'm sure he'll have another go at leadership in the next 18 months or so, and most of the party will back him on the grounds that they have nothing to lose.

Tend to agree Fungus, Little hasn't made a fist of the leadership & Labour will need to do something in time for a new leader to challenge Key, if he stands for re-election. We may have two different leaders of both major political parties for 2017 & if so I can only see that as a positive for Labour. I may not like Key but he is National's best bet at re-election for a 4th term, at least at this point. Its a long time in the political cycle between now & then though & if Key has any more flag change, panda or ponytail type circuses to come, it could also spell his political downfall as well.
    Last edited by Daytr; 07-11-2015 at 04:06 PM.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Veteran novice

Yes, plenty of time left for those few Labour MP's who havn't had a crack at leading, to have a turn!

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Knowingly receiving stolen goods and using them for financial gain qualifies by my standards