sharetrader
Page 976 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 476876926966972973974975976977978979980986102610761476 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,760 of 16077
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    You are slighting the name of someone as influencing the government without offering a shred of evidence.
    How many National MP and party political hack backgrounds would you need for me to prove my point, FP? National buys votes, that's the truth. They need the cash in their coffers to stay in power. Anyone supplying enough of that cash will probably get what they're after. Candidate nominations, positions on the executive, you name it.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    How many National MP and party political hack backgrounds would you need for me to prove my point, FP? National buys votes, that's the truth. They need the cash in their coffers to stay in power. Anyone supplying enough of that cash will probably get what they're after. Candidate nominations, positions on the executive, you name it.

Conspiracy stuff. An indication of paranoia.

Legend

Conspiracy stuff. An indication of paranoia.
    How many examples? That was the question.

Legend

I don't know and I don't care. It was your inference that some family with business interests and one of their lot being involved with the national party has influenced govt. policy. If you are going to make such claims you need to come up with evidence. It's pathetic to say you 'see the hand of the Goodfellow family in this'. It's no more than a dopey conspiracy theory. The paranoid are always looking for these connections, and see them where none exist.

EZ
    Remember the notorious Cabinet Club revelations in 2014? John Key scuttling for cover. Anyway storm clouds ahead that they will have to encounter

1. Auditor General report into Murray McCully sheepgate scandal
    2. The " problems" in the Clutha Electorate. do you sense a by election coming there?
    3. Tax cuts?? (boy I bet they regret that promise)
    4. Judith Collins .
    5. Fresh water negotiations
    6 Flag referendum debacle

Legend

I don't know and I don't care. It was your inference that some family with business interests and one of their lot being involved with the national party has influenced govt. policy. If you are going to make such claims you need to come up with evidence. It's pathetic to say you 'see the hand of the Goodfellow family in this'. It's no more than a dopey conspiracy theory. The paranoid are always looking for these connections, and see them where none exist.
    FP, do you mean you don't want me to post anything awkward about National in public? I think National is on the ropes enough already, but maybe it's about time.

You'll note that I repeatedly mentioned that National buys votes. They are the strongest right-wing party, this makes sense when the left-wing parties like Labour and the Greens share the vote on that side. Winston and NZ First of course have the protest vote too. Crosby-Textor have in the past fractured the 'non-National' vote to a greater extent, making it hard for Labour to gain traction again. They'll get there.

But look at this graph of the National % vote nationwide against their spend in the three months leading up to the last few elections. The lowest blue point is when Bill English tried to become PM, and was too conservative for the National Party funders. They left in droves, their vote collapsed that year. This is too tight a correlation to be a coincidence. National has been buying votes, and it was Crosby-Textor who told them how to do it properly.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Legend

FP, do you mean you don't want me to post anything awkward about National in public? I think National is on the ropes enough already, but maybe it's about time.

You'll note that I repeatedly mentioned that National buys votes. They are the strongest right-wing party, this makes sense when the left-wing parties like Labour and the Greens share the vote on that side. Winston and NZ First of course have the protest vote too. Crosby-Textor have in the past fractured the 'non-National' vote to a greater extent, making it hard for Labour to gain traction again.
    I don't care what you post about National or anyone else. I just don't think it's on to bad-mouth people as you did with your inferences. Your paranoia is ruling you - be careful. Your constant reference to this advertising agency, Crosby Dexter, that probably no-one but you has ever heard of is an indication.

Legend

I don't care what you post about National or anyone else. I just don't think it's on to bad-mouth people as you did with your inferences. Your paranoia is ruling you - be careful. Your constant reference to this advertising agency, Crosby Dexter, that probably no-one but you has ever heard of is an indication.
    Nothing to do with cattle. Anyway, Crosby-Textor are getting mentioned in the media quite a bit now. Maybe you have your blinkers on.

Advanced Member

el Zorro haven't you heard? When you find yourself in a deep hole, the first thing you must do is stop digging! You have been digging for so long you must be almost in China Labour could win an election sometime in the future but not with the crap you keep digging out of your hole. And not with the group of middle aged women dressed as condoms singing for a few curious people.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by craic View Post
    el Zorro haven't you heard? When you find yourself in a deep hole, the first thing you must do is stop digging! You have been digging for so long you must be almost in China Labour could win an election sometime in the future but not with the crap you keep digging out of your hole. And not with the group of middle aged women dressed as condoms singing for a few curious people.
    What about the graph, Craic? Interesting, no?