sharetrader
Page 98 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 48889495969798991001011021081481985981098 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by POSSUM THE CAT View Post
    ElZorro what did you expect when they elected a professional gambler for Prime Minister (what else is a foreign exchange trader) But I am not that much of a Labour fan either. My belief is most politicians would qualify to be certified blithering idiots.
    With forked tongues..

janner do you qualify alongside the politicians. I overheard a person asked a minister of the church if God loved crooked politicians? When the minister replied no. He was then asked why he made so many of them? Could you name some totally honest ones? You are accusing us of talking with forked tongues (basically being liars) for expressing our honest opinions. My honest opinion of your post gives me the impression that you think the sun shines out of John Key's rear end.
    Possum The Cat

Read the POST more carefully...even my cats have longer attention spans than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by POSSUM THE CAT View Post
    janner do you qualify alongside the politicians. I overheard a person asked a minister of the church if God loved crooked politicians? When the minister replied no. He was then asked why he made so many of them? Could you name some totally honest ones? You are accusing us of talking with forked tongues (basically being liars) for expressing our honest opinions. My honest opinion of your post gives me the impression that you think the sun shines out of John Key's rear end.

Legend

[QUOTE=BIRMANBOY;394941]Read the POST more carefully...even my cats have longer attention spans than you.

SP
    ..even my cats have a longer attention span than you.
    would technically be better BB. I thought we were discussing politics. However I think PTC's posts are of top quality considering he's mature enough to think twice about right-of-centre policy.

Last night (or was it this morning) John Key was asked if using ACT to get back in in 2014 would be a trifle embarrassing. He said that since the National Party is only slightly right of central, and he's basically centrist, there is a bit of room available to head right, but that National's best results come when they head back towards the centre.

Here's a clue about what to expect from National before 2014. They'll start looking like Labour. Only for long enough to try to get back in, however.

What is their real agenda - we've been seeing that already in 2013. They like to see lots of unemployed, for one. This means businesses that are left, the bigger ones in general, are doing very well. As an employer, I get the odd contact from other employers. They're saying that in the provinces you can get a highly skilled equipment operator for $25 an hour, who also takes charge of other staff. You have trained commercial painters earning just $16.50 an hour. These are not wage rates that will set your family up. But people have to take those pay rates, or nothing. Take off rent, the costs of getting to work, and there's not a great deal left. 20% of NZers are struggling to make ends meet now, according to a survey.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY View Post
    Read the POST more carefully...even my cats have longer attention spans than you.
    Thank you BIRMANBOY.. hopefuly PTC will work it out.. :-))

As for " you think the sun shines out of John Key's rear end. "... Not at all.. I refer to him as " Your St. John " when speaking to a friend of mine.. Who thinks it does..

Advanced Member

[QUOTE=elZorro;394996]
    Quote Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY View Post

SP would technically be better BB. I thought we were discussing politics. However I think PTC's posts are of top quality considering he's mature enough to think twice about right-of-centre policy.

Last night (or was it this morning) John Key was asked if using ACT to get back in in 2014 would be a trifle embarrassing. He said that since the National Party is only slightly right of central, and he's basically centrist, there is a bit of room available to head right, but that National's best results come when they head back towards the centre.

Here's a clue about what to expect from National before 2014. They'll start looking like Labour. Only for long enough to try to get back in, however.

What is their real agenda - we've been seeing that already in 2013. They like to see lots of unemployed, for one. This means businesses that are left, the bigger ones in general, are doing very well. As an employer, I get the odd contact from other employers. They're saying that in the provinces you can get a highly skilled equipment operator for $25 an hour, who also takes charge of other staff. You have trained commercial painters earning just $16.50 an hour. These are not wage rates that will set your family up. But people have to take those pay rates, or nothing. Take off rent, the costs of getting to work, and there's not a great deal left. 20% of NZers are struggling to make ends meet now, according to a survey.
    What survey is this EZ ????..

Did it ask how many fags they go through a week ??. Burgers ?.. Bottles of fizzy drinks ?.. Grog ?..

I am not saying that there are not cases of hardship out there..

Just doubting the 20%.

Legend

[QUOTE=janner;395002]
    Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post

What survey is this EZ ????..

Did it ask how many fags they go through a week ??. Burgers ?.. Bottles of fizzy drinks ?.. Grog ?..

I am not saying that there are not cases of hardship out there..

Just doubting the 20%.

I heard this figure on National Radio this morning. The terms were vague but the percentage had gone up.

Article: PR from National. Sure.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=10867563

Read the comment from Murray.

Corin Dann exhorts the govt to remember about jobs.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=10867482
    Last edited by elZorro; 26-02-2013 at 08:05 PM.

I'm surprised you'd listen to a station called "National radio" EZ. Lol

Advanced Member

EZ. I have gone to the site you recommended..Read Murray's comment.. See below.

" murray
    09:07 AM Tuesday, 26 Feb 2013Yet another promotional piece from the National party press secretary Fran O'Sullivan.

Meanwhile, in the real world, youth unemployment grows, industries close, jobs are exported and our kids lose hope. And this clueless government just sits on its hands and concentrates on it's prime mission of transferring the nations wealth into private hands. "..

Nothing in Murray's post refered to 20% struggling..

You say...

I heard this figure on National Radio this morning. The terms were vague but the percentage had gone up.

When asked you give a VAGUE reference to a VAGUE radio programme..

Not good enough EZ... Simply not good enough..

Run along then... There's a good boy !!...

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    EZ. I have gone to the site you recommended..Read Murray's comment.. See below.

" murray
    09:07 AM Tuesday, 26 Feb 2013Yet another promotional piece from the National party press secretary Fran O'Sullivan.

Meanwhile, in the real world, youth unemployment grows, industries close, jobs are exported and our kids lose hope. And this clueless government just sits on its hands and concentrates on it's prime mission of transferring the nations wealth into private hands. "..

Nothing in Murray's post refered to 20% struggling..

You say...

When asked you give a VAGUE reference to a VAGUE radio programme..

Not good enough EZ... Simply not good enough..

Run along then... There's a good boy !!...
    Don't get so wound up Janner, have I ever been wrong? The figure was actually 22%, not 20%. Here's a link to what I heard on National Radio 101FM.

http://www.radionz.co.nz/national/pr...make-ends-meet
    Last edited by elZorro; 26-02-2013 at 09:16 PM.