sharetrader
Page 991 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 4918919419819879889899909919929939949951001104110911491 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,910 of 16077
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    That was not Craic's answer. It's just one observation of mine. Among Key's numerous achievements he has kept your lot away from the cheque book. So far he's seen off Goff, Shearer, Cunliffe, with Little soon to join the list. Well worth celebrating.
    Sorry about the incorrect attribution, FP. Should have looked more carefully, it isn't Craic's style to spout vacuous comments. If he doesn't have a good rejoinder and I'm on the money, he just doesn't say anything.

Did you really expect an answer? LOL.
    Not sure what planet you are living on to expect any sort of reasonable response from what you wrote.
    This is becoming rather childish to say the least.
    Right up with Key's playground antics.
    Pulling ponytails, blaming everyone else for stuff ups and there has been a litany of them during his time as PM.
    Happy to list them if you like...

Quote Originally Posted by craic View Post
    And you still didn't answer the question Daytr.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Advanced Member

Here we go again Daytr! Did John Key steal your teddy bear or maybe your girlfriend? Or maybe hes just better looking or richer than you? See if you can go more than two posts without mentioning him The problem is that only you care - the electorate don't really give a stuff about those things. A good stable leader running one of the most successful economies in the west - even the Australians envy us.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    Sorry about the incorrect attribution, FP. Should have looked more carefully, it isn't Craic's style to spout vacuous comments. If he doesn't have a good rejoinder and I'm on the money, he just doesn't say anything.

Why don't you and your fellow malcontents start a new thread 'I hate National and John Key' or something similar where you can moan, groan and whinge among yourselves all you like and then your negative posts won't distract others when they visit this site?

Can't handle the heat FP.
    Still telling people what to do & whinging about people whinging.
    Our posts aren't negative. They are actually very positive.
    We just want better from our government.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Why don't you and your fellow malcontents start a new thread 'I hate National and John Key' or something similar where you can moan, groan and whinge among yourselves all you like and then your negative posts won't distract others when they visit this site?
    Last edited by Daytr; 28-03-2016 at 09:23 PM.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

And you keep biting. LOL.
    I didn't go fishing this weekend but I 'virtually' did. ha ha.
    Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by craic View Post
    Here we go again Daytr! Did John Key steal your teddy bear or maybe your girlfriend? Or maybe hes just better looking or richer than you? See if you can go more than two posts without mentioning him The problem is that only you care - the electorate don't really give a stuff about those things. A good stable leader running one of the most successful economies in the west - even the Australians envy us.

Legend

Has Fran O'Sullivan got this right? Is John Key setting NZ up to be a bolthole for the top 1%? It explains a helluva lot.

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/business/new...ectid=11611816

A TED video that informs this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=CKCvf8E7V1g
    Last edited by elZorro; 29-03-2016 at 07:42 PM.

A couple of good current affairs segments over the weekend.
    1) An expo on Northland 1 year after NZF took the seat. National representatives interviewed displayed National's lack of a plan for the region & how they want to dismantle existing infrastructure, instead of providing more! The region has started to boom in the last year & this government's policy is holding us back. The 10 bridges promised is now 4 and are still only at the planning stage!
    2) A democrat that is close friends of the Clintons and worked in the Clinton administration I believe, visiting NZ was interviewed about the TPPA. His view that basically it was a corporate take over, that would make it much harder for governments to right policy that protects its people in regards health, welfare and the environment.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    Has Fran O'Sullivan got this right? Is John Key setting NZ up to be a bolthole for the top 1%? It explains a helluva lot.

[/URL]
    You mean like Sue Moron with a $800,000 bach amoungst others....

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    You mean like Sue Moron with a $800,000 bach amoungst others....
    I can't believe that little story has been beaten up so much. Thousands of dollars of media exposure per word for National I guess. That said, it was a poorly thought out tweet by Sue, gifting them a win. I think I know where the defamed bach is, it's a nice one beside a walkway.

Just goes to show how careful MPs need to be. John Key makes plenty of mistakes, but wouldn't have put that thought into writing, at least where it could be viewed by public and the media.