sharetrader
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Advanced Member

Default Oiler. Graeme Teague

Hey guys Our champion has not got long to go.

If anyone could email him urgently and talk about say, NWE that would be fantastic. He understands oil and gas like no one else I know. He loves this site and and is respected all of us .

A LEGEND

Please email. I will make sure David , his nepthew, opens them.

He would love to hear from you.

Can you imagine how pleased he will be to get your email.
    Last edited by bermuda; 24-11-2011 at 11:06 PM.

Share Collector

Hi Bermuda,

I am very sorry to hear that! Thanks for the heads-up... will do as you suggest.

Hi Bermuda, I knew that it was bad but now it is worse than I thought. Graeme is a guy who loved the share game, and was genuinely knowledgeable about oil and gas. Thinking of you, Graeme.

Horrible news, I'm gutted. Thanks for letting us know Bermuda.

A lovely warm guy...He'd only just moved down here to Chch too, and even gave me a copy of Metastock a while back purely because he didn't need it anymore. Legend indeed - All the best Graeme, thinking of you

percy

Thanks bermuda.
    A lovely man.Shrewd crude gave me his email address last week and your post made me get off my backside and send oiler an email.
    We are all thinking of him.
    Always ready to help others,a kind and warm hearted person who always posted with well researched and friendly posts.

Hi Super B.
    I sent you a pm

Thanks Super B

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Serpie View Post
    Thanks Super B
    Hi Serpie et al,
    It is with great sadness that I must advise that our beloved Oiler passed away at 6pm last night. I have been in touch with David, his nephew and a small family service is planned. David will be providing an address for messages to be sent. I will post that here as soon as I get it.

I have known Oiler for several years and have found him to be one of the most delightful cheerful and knowledgeable guys I have ever met. We will all miss him.

Rest in Peace Graeme. We are all thinking of you.

Andrew Hopkins
    ( Bermuda )
    Last edited by bermuda; 25-11-2011 at 11:16 AM.

Advanced Member

Hi, Oiler
    I had noticed you had not posted much lately and wondered why. My thoughts are with you
    Now for my tiny problems. Seven weeks ago i broke my left leg in two places.Missed the NOG meeting,how sad. Am now out of cast and into a moon boot.
    I hobble around and since i broke my leg have heard about many others that are much worst off. like this young motor cycle rider that had an accident and broke most of the bones on his right side from shoulder to knee.He had to remain imoble for two and a half months. Then when he came out of the cast the docter asked him to raise his leg for the first time since the accident.He attempted to do so they all discovered his leg was broken just below the knee.

Oiler i enjoyed reading your post knowing they were honest and with considerable thought ,knowledge. All the best.
    digger

This is very sad news, and so sudden. Thoughts are with Oiler and his family. Top man and I'm glad that Bruce (upside_umop) and I got to spend some time with him in New Plymouth earlier this year in April. He welcomed us into his house with open arms and was a very enthusiastic person especially of course regarding oil and gas / shares. Looked forward to seeing him each time he came down to the Chch sharetrader meetings so was sad to not see him at the last one.

Will be sorely missed but definately not forgotten.

RIP Oiler
    GGGO = 290 Bagger!