sharetrader

Default STANZ Special Interest Meetings - Wednesday 7th December 2011

This month our two Special interest groups will be running concurrently this Wednesday 7th December 2011

Short term trading - now called the Currency Traders Group
    Long term trading - now called the Shares Traders Group

Both groups will meet at the same time at the same venue (the room has a divider). This will enable you to come along and see what each group is like. Members and visitors can move between the 2 groups to get a feel for the sorts of things that are discussed at each.

The currency traders group will be looking at live market pairs and assessing the suitability and viability of various trades. Some live trading may take place.

The share market group will be assessing current market conditions and the sorts of trades that are appropriate.

The meeting will be followed by tea/coffee

Date: Wednesday 7th December
    Time: 7:15 for 7:30 start
    Place: Epsom Community Centre, Gillies Ave, Epsom

Hi youngf,

How did the evening go, good?

I wish I were over there as I just love trading and the whole shebang of instruments that are out there.

Anyway, as I am over here on the gold coast its quite tricky for the likes of us folk who live in Aus to make a day trip or two..lol

Cheers for now and good to see such groups happening
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Hi Drillfix,

Thanks for your comments

Apologies for not replying sooner, been caught up with the usual festivities (Xmas shopping, etc) as a result of the run up to Christmas and neglected to check this forum.

These Special interest meetings are generally doing pretty well (so long as we managed to advertise them well enough in advance!). STANZ has been running them for a while every month along side the main meetings. Generally speaking we've noticed a general attendance shift away from the main meetings to these more informal and casual special interest groups, where people get together to share ideas, and focus on the area that most interests them.

If you're over in OZ I understand there is the ATAA http://www.ataa.com.au/ which you could look up, chances are, if you're in (or near) one of the main centres, there's a branch near you.

Cheers,

YoungF