Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
Aha! You mean you haven't read the 2 kgs/4.5lbs, 1.25inches thick, 525 pages "Share in Two Journeys" demerger document from cover to cover yet?

Shame! Shame!

May I refer you to page 25 of said tome where it states, inter alia, "it is anticipated that for FY12 ....a dividend policy to payout 25 cents per share".

And again, p136 (are you still with me?)

"...the payout will be pro-rated to reflect only the post-Demerger period" i.e. 1/11/2011 to 30/06/2012 inclusive. On page 25 it mentions that results will be declared in August 2012. It also mentions (both pages) that Chorus will start with a nil balance in its imputation account thus "Dividends paid are expected to be imputed to the extent possible".

The Non Executive Director Prue Flacks (p103) and the General Manager Human Resources Sara Broadhurst (p105) are not bad looking birds.

Any more questions?
Thanks for that...so I will be hoping that the anticipated estimation of the wished for yield will be included as a necessary portion of the annual reports. That will be in the sub-section entitled "If you didnt enjoy reading about how much money we spent on needless expenses...please take a look at our tea-leaves and crystal ball chapter". Make sure we give everyone a "feel good" moment. See below for further other "anticipate" references. :"some are slightly embellished for the sake of artistic license"
"I estimate that we should be out of Vietnam in six months" Henry Kissinger.
"Afghanistan will be a piece of cake" everybody from genghis Khan on.
"I should be finished painting the house by the end of the week" ditto.
..But I will be looking forward to the dividend now.....hope it comes to pass.

"