sharetrader
Page 138 of 286 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2855

Thread: CNU - Chorus

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Wise advice Bobcat, learnt my lesson here on CNU,Dil and Ttk
    Don't feel so bad mate if it only took three bad experiences to learn not to average down. Some of us (including c'est moi) were slower learners. In years gone by, I've lost more averaging down than I have gained from buying more on the way up.

It's reverse psychology at play. Unfortunately, it is psychologically easier to buy at a price cheaper than yesterday than it is to buy at a price higher than yesterday...and yet that is how to minimise losses and maximise gains in this business.

Mastering our own temptations and other psychological baggage is half the battle in this game...which is why it's a great mechanism for getting to "know thyself "(Socrates)

BC
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/politics/n...ectid=11167143

Vodaphone and Sue Chetwyn eh! Aint Sue just a work of art. Who is she really working for. Not the consumers.

I think the minister's statement was good news. It confirms Chorus actually will be financially impacted with this new copper price and Chorus weren't making stuff up.
    Surely steps will be taken to resolve this for Chorus and us shareholders. May take a while, but I'm comfortable holding and waiting while this all plays out in the media.

disc: Holding at avg price of $2.50
    Tempting to average down if it reaches $1!

Banned

Jayriggs, How many are you holding at $2.50 ? I wish others on this forum would state how many they are holding and not just there purchase or sell price as this can give others sitting on large numbers like I was false impressions when if fact most are only holding very small holdings so outcomes of sell or buy have very different impacts

Banned

Alas I think my time on this forum might be coming to an end, had a couple of posters put the boot in on my reputation page (also some good reputation comments) surely posters should have the guts to post criticisms openly so I know who you are (Thankyou to those that have) maybe my open and honest style is not appropriate for this forum and posters with hidden motives and agendas are preferred ?

There's a reputation page? How does one get there?

Jayriggs, How many are you holding at $2.50 ? I wish others on this forum would state how many they are holding and not just there purchase or sell price as this can give others sitting on large numbers like I was false impressions when if fact most are only holding very small holdings so outcomes of sell or buy have very different impacts
    I hold about 8000. Just a small player here.
    Last edited by JayRiggs; 05-12-2013 at 01:17 PM.

Banned

Jayriggs,Thanks for your honesty, yes I would also still be holding if I held that amount.

Alas I think my time on this forum might be coming to an end, had a couple of posters put the boot in on my reputation page (also some good reputation comments) surely posters should have the guts to post criticisms openly so I know who you are (Thankyou to those that have) maybe my open and honest style is not appropriate for this forum and posters with hidden motives and agendas are preferred ?
    Well I hope you don't leave couta. I've enjoyed your posts.
    Dunno why people would be giving you negative reputation?

Click on Settings tab at top right of page after you log in...next to my profile...to give reputation click on star at bottom left of applicable post. You can add a comment or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    There's a reputation page? How does one get there?
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz