sharetrader
Page 140 of 286 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2855

Thread: CNU - Chorus

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Just click on settings TAB above my messages box to displaydisplay
    Wheres the my messages box? Is it possible to see the reputations given to someone?

What have they being saying Couta? Don't leave. I think it's terrible that you've been copping criticism because of your honesty especially while your already down.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    What have they being saying Couta? Don't leave. I think it's terrible that you've been copping criticism because of your honesty especially while your already down.
    All we need to do to turn this around is go back to Couta's posts that we like, click on the star under his name and post a favourable rep.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post
    All we need to do to turn this around is go back to Couta's posts that we like, click on the star under his name and post a favourable rep.
    Sounds good, glad to know about this reputation button now.

Banned

So Couta is leaving because of some hidden star system that no one has heard of or cares about? Yeah right. This latest weepy outburst makes me a little suspicious.
    Opens an account on the first leg down of Chorus claiming to have lost the very round number of 100,000 (10,000 dollars too insignificant, 1,000,000 dollars too Dr Evil). Explains he had to sell because he was too busy and didn't have the time to worry about it, then proceeds to post with great regularity at all times of the working day and night. Then explains he has to leave with Chorus approaching its low because, er, he's being bullied in a manner where access to view has to be elaborately explained to everyone.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Ok I've found I've got 51 points ,1 little red rectangle from snapiti (when we had the ramping stoush) and reputation 4 ; Bizarre stuff . So people can complement each other and build up stars (like on trade me). Designed to self regulate (i hope). just don't knowif its a good or bad thing , feels sneaky ; underhand. I mean why not PM anyone if you need to?
    Can you see who the points are from? How do you know it's Snapiti or are you guessing? I can't see who mine are from?

Quote Originally Posted by Stu View Post
    So Couta is leaving because of some hidden star system that no one has heard of or cares about? Yeah right. This latest weepy outburst makes me a little suspicious.
    Opens an account on the first leg down of Chorus claiming to have lost the very round number of 100,000 (10,000 dollars too insignificant, 1,000,000 dollars too Dr Evil). Explains he had to sell because he was too busy and didn't have the time to worry about it, then proceeds to post with great regularity at all times of the working day and night. Then explains he has to leave with Chorus approaching its low because, er, he's being bullied in a manner where access to view has to be elaborately explained to everyone.
    Couta - make an honest and dignified response to this challenge, would you thnx.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Red face Quiet happy to see some members leave

Couta - make an honest and dignified response to this challenge, would you thnx.
    Better still, ignore him.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Good to know you can't mass reputate anybody .... one needs to spreads one reputation around it says

Anyway coutla one more point coming you way

Vince says that if you slip him a $100 and case of Steinlager he'll tell you who they are from.......just kidding of course..PS (the case is on the courier Vince)
    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Good to know you can't mass reputate anybody .... one needs to spreads one reputation around it says

Anyway coutla one more point coming you way
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

Iiiinteresting call, I've been on here for the last 6 months and had no idea about that function, not that I was looking for it mind you.

Interesting challenge.