sharetrader
Page 186 of 286 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2855

Thread: CNU - Chorus

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    just had a first browse through the half year results and listening to the webcast.
    ... expect SP to slightly recover based on HY announcement

discl: holding;
    and I thought already I have to eat my words ... However nice rise in SP today - already up to $1.495 - $1.50 next?

Craigs Investment Analyst lifts 12 month target price to $1.80 and upgrades Chorus to "BUY":

http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/chorus-...-buy-bd-152446
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 26-02-2014 at 01:46 PM. Reason: added target price

Any further work/thoughts on your adjusted numbers Winner??

Always interested in your opinion - in all its sarcastic (but knowledgeable) glory :-S

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Break of $1.50 would probably mean a run to $1.80.
    Up she climbs.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Break of $1.50 would probably mean a run to $1.80. Nice short term spec play as she appears to have bottomed. Wouldn't put it past Milford to buy upwards...
    Nice close today and good volume. Next week will be interesting.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    Nice close today and good volume. Next week will be interesting.
    Yes the near future will be interesting.

CNU has little to no chart pattern (not enough confirmed lines)..the indicators are bias to the positive but nothing much to write home about..so I guess many investors using TA as a entry tool may have their twitchy finger on the buy button sensing buy signals to break out

There are gaps which make up a points for Support & Resistance lines(S&R lines) which are useful..

There's been chartist observations that suggests Gaps (especially exhaustion gaps) create areas of vacuum which extend like S&R lines into the future..hypothesis has it that when price enters into a vacuum area it is quickly filled and sometimes with a gap back which surprises and frustrates the investor who was lying in wait waiting for a resistance break to jump in

Using this chartist observation, it wouldn't surprise me to see a near future 25c breakaway gap up appear around this current price area back up to 180.... the area Moosie mentioned.

Also..but less likely atm....... if the indicators suddenly sour and sell demand strengthens it could small gap down to retest the its bottom...a theoretical successful bottom test here would create a rectangle pattern with a 128 - 155 trading range)

Disc: hold some CNU.

Last edited by Hoop; 01-03-2014 at 03:15 PM.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Cheers Hoop.

There will have to be a point somewhere in the future, where all the institutions that wanted out have done just that and the heavy supply of shares ceases. This coupled with very strong polling by National at the moment (enough to govern alone) and the realization that CNU are likely through the worst of it (worst case has happened, likely change of increased pricing from the review) means IMHO that there's good potential for the share price to move in the right direction!

Disc hold

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Ps I wonder if that's what Milford have been looking at and that's why they're buying?

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    They're just looking out for you.