sharetrader
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Calypso is 021 901 424 to talk

Guru

More in the paper about this company.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...in-liquidation

I have been getting David McEwens news letter and for years it arrived every wednesday nite , then for the last year or so could be anytime but always once a week, the last 3 months maybe every couple of weeks one was sent . the last month none at all ,so I'm picking the news letter bussiness is also stuffed, which is no great loss, but I would have thought it was money for jam. I wish you all luck in getting this sorted.

The FMA is finally investigating after saying the were closing their files, and the litigation councel contact is Angus Senior of FMA in Auckland. They are also investigating all associated companies and have acknowledged they are aware the scoundrels are planning sister like operations in Ireland about which they are also concerned. Any actions against Phoenix Forex may be futile as they filed liquidation procedings on the 24th Oct 2013. Best action now would be against the director who was current when you (like us) bought into the deal.

I totally agree with Chrismac's words as I too along with a number of others, have been caught in this web and lost a lot of money I can ill afford to do. It seems it is not at all reputable, and I too have got "sorry he's out for a while and will ring you tomorrow" anwers to calls (which of course never happens) which indicates all the more, we have been totally ripped off. It seems Mark Brewer is one behind it all. Just google him.........

Hi can you please clarify the 30 day money back capital guarantee....does it mean 3x 30 day. So a 90 day period......capital back or just the 1st 30 days....so $500NZD generated during the 30 day period does it cover the 3month period....I would appreciate if anyone can clarify this....thanks

Interesting write up on Whale Oil regarding OakFX. Gives some insight into how the program is constructed to show 'apparent' profits.

http://www.whaleoil.co.nz/2014/02/oakfx-caught/

Very interesting read

Like the name paymarkautotrader that he has come up with