Quote Originally Posted by greater fool View Post
Options 4 and 5 were quite forcefully put to the directors at the last ASM. The directors were rather taken aback.
This followed a discussion on the lack of liquidity and the NZX waiver re liquidity. ( forum discussion on this above ).

After the meeting ( over a sausage roll and a coffee ) at least one independent director showed some interest in investigating these options.

fool
Good to hear that shareholders (minority) are vocal about this. I have added to my stake recently and purchased for my partner as well a while back so it might be time to start attending some AGM's and start agitating about certain issues.
Thanks greaterfool for highlighting this and I was also unaware about the imputation credits that have been built up. Yes better release them than let them go to waste and if liquidity could be improved that would add massive value.
Macduffy, points noted and yeah I can understand the majority shareholder not really caring to much about the SP as long as the company performs well the value will always be their, either accruing which if bought out (privatised) will be theirs anyway.