sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IMO

Gone from re $2 from bulls post above to $7.38 today. making good money through covid, how many companies having record revenues . Download Document 1.24MB Hope to own sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Gone from re $2 from bulls post above to $7.38 today. making good money through covid, how many companies having record revenues . Download Document 1.24MB Hope to own sometime.
    good stock div yield i brought at is amazing in todays terms as well as growth. i posted heaps about this stock on hotcopper as well back in the day. but

wish i still held but i sold most stuff beginning year
    one step ahead of the herd

Good to see there is a thread on this stock. I only came across DDR a couple of months ago and bought in. Great results over a number of years, has done well over the Covid period and doesn't seem too expensive given some valuations going around. Pays a moderate (and ever increasing) quarterly dividend too. Substantial insider buying recently adding to the eye watering amounts that several directors already own. Tentatively considering adding to my position.

Entering S&P/ASX All Technology Index on 21 Sept, along with Brainchip and Sezzle.

https://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistic...me=D&period=M6
    S&P/ASX All Technology Index – Effective at the Open on September 21, 2020
    Action Code Company
    Addition BRN Brainchip Holdings Ltd
    Addition DDR Dicker Data Limited
    Addition EVS Envirosuite Limited
    Addition M7T Mach7 Technologies Limited
    Addition NVX Novonix Limited
    Addition SPT Splitit Payments Ltd
    Addition SZL Sezzle Inc.
    Addition WSP Whispir Limited

Quiet Observer

Another refreshingly no BS, straightforward interview. I get the feeling that he's a good Rooster
    Success is a journey AND a destination!

IMO

Been on my watch list.Always looks expensive PE 38 (Asb). Anyone have a price target or valuation thoughts, thanks.

Quiet Observer

Been on my watch list.Always looks expensive PE 38 (Asb). Anyone have a price target or valuation thoughts, thanks.
    TA on the weekly charts tends to point to DDR now entering a period of weakness/consolidation.
    Success is a journey AND a destination!

I progressively sold out over the last couple of months as it has run so hard since last year. It was relatively cheap last year but very pricey now. Amazing company etc. and if I had a really long time horizon I would have just held all or a proportion, but need the cash soon so wanted to lock in the gains. I have no idea what will happen to the share price but if I had to guess I'd say it would consolidate somewhere a couple of bucks lower??? Consistent, moderate growth but not high enough to warrant a PE anywhere like what it has, at least for me.