sharetrader
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

EVN dropped 10% yesterday on the announcement from NCM that they had divested half their holding or 15% of the shares on issue.
    They still have a remaining 15% which they said they will hold until at least after EVN's AGM. I suspect they may sell their remaining holding, but the fact is their original selling hardly impacted the SP until after it was announced says to me, yesterday was an opportunity & I loaded up.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Don't know much about this stock. Been looking at rms and bdr
    Lately. I might start to do some research on this one too

Do you know is etrade any good?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    I'm trading CFDs through Trade Direct365, it has a few issues, but its pretty good & the cost of trading is very reasonable.

I know Jake Klein the CEO reasonably well & he's a smart guy. They are quite corporate for a miner but as a team they have runs on the board from their Sino days. Not such a big fan of RMS although it does look cheap. BDR I think is reasonably well priced but will do well I gold gets a wriggle on.
    Etrade was a pretty good platform when I used it, although I now trade CFDs through Trade Direct365
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

EVN going up again. 87cts. I got in a few weeks ago, since then they've been up and down and then really down. Yet they're making money - 6 cts per share for the half year is pretty good.

I am watching EVN. They are doing a CR at 90 cents, and yet the SP is still up at 114 cents. It looks like it will be fully subscribed.

EVN Closed at $1.60 today on good volume. It is also dragging PXG up along with it. PXG is an EVN target.

Default Evn

I was going to comment on EVN this morning before the open. However it has gone up another 18 cents today now at $2.95 for a 6.5% rise on the day. POG still strong and fortunately Skol has been banned or he would have been going "parabolic".
    Last edited by airedale; 06-07-2016 at 05:00 PM.

IMO

Great stuff; i bought on brexxit results on the 25th ; up 18% so far and on a roll.News also re High grade gold intersected
    Download Document

Yesterday saw an usually high volume of 161 million going through with a value of almost 1 billion dollars.Up 4.3 % to $6.10