sharetrader
    On the doghouse

Default Uploading of Attachment failed

Tried uploading an attachment and did it.
    Tried uploading a second attachment and received this error message:

"The following errors occurred:

AgServ11.gif: Upload of file failed."

I saw in the FAQ that there 'might' be a limit on the number of attachments any one member can upload. However there is no guidance on what this limit might be or if indeed a limit exists at all. I have uploaded eight and this attachment that failed to upload would have been my ninth. Is the reason I cannot upload my ninth attachment because I have gone over my upload ceiling?

TIA

Snoopy
    Industry shorthand sees BNZ employees still called 'bankers' but ANZ employees now called 'anchors'. Westpac has opted out of banking industry shorthand...

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Tried uploading an attachment and did it.
    Tried uploading a second attachment and received this error message:

"The following errors occurred:

AgServ11.gif: Upload of file failed."

I saw in the FAQ that there 'might' be a limit on the number of attachments any one member can upload. However there is no guidance on what this limit might be or if indeed a limit exists at all. I have uploaded eight and this attachment that failed to upload would have been my ninth. Is the reason I cannot upload my ninth attachment because I have gone over my upload ceiling?
    Tried again today to make my 9th upload and this time it worked. All very strange. I guess '8' isn't the limit after all?

SNOOPY
    Industry shorthand sees BNZ employees still called 'bankers' but ANZ employees now called 'anchors'. Westpac has opted out of banking industry shorthand...

Share Collector

When I've had it, it's been a file-size issue. Usually find a way to reduce the size of the file and then it will upload.

I also have problems with posting charts. I " go advanced" then post the message and after a couple of tries I may get the attachment to stick on the message. But from the advanced post site there is no option to "post reply".
    When I read through the FAQ for help I find that the steps don't accurately align with what I need to do to get the chart posted. Frustrating!