sharetrader
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hotcopper

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I find a lot of excellent posters cover the small caps I follow.
    Madamswer is out standing.
    dplatter on PTG is excellent.
    Often great research and links to good articles.
    I have never suffered abuse or trolling ,having posted 465 times.
    Sounds good
    Abuse,trolling and incoherence is far too prevalent here .

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ordop View Post
    If my memory serves me right, FISH has been a reasonably thought provoking poster and commenter on NZO and CUE in the past which I thought was / is in your sphere of interest. I actually thought his joke was quite apt - you're a thought provoking bull, others are glass half empty bears, all part of the community. Uprampers, downrampers are all good, at least there is the chance to come across views that haven't been raised. I post so infrequently on HC that I must fall into the lurker category - the most despised free loading category there is I guess. Oh well, never mind.
    Hot copper is good but the type of posters that seem to be prevalent that I get tired of, and I will focus on MAY as I know you follow that board, is 'Trading Girl', 'Not so Bright Oil' and 'Elee' (21,000 posts and 49 lightbulbs) - they are just wasting everyone's time.

Hopefully a good announcement in the coming week for Zapato otherwise the sp will fall back a couple of cps on the weight of the upcoming options exercise. But that should just provide bulls with more opportunity to increase their stake. Patience here will be rewarded. Anyways, back to my breakfast cereal.
    Cheers
    Enjoy the cereal