sharetrader
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Like Jaa I got an email on the 4th.

The notice of meeting is here: http://www.vitalhealthcareproperty.c...l-meeting-2018

But it only includes a sample proxy form. My personalised proxy form was attached to the email.

If you have problems they suggest:

If you have any queries regarding the information above, please contact Computershare Investor Services Limited by email, or call on 09 488 8777 Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    They must be worried.
    They might be worried that 75% of shareholders won't do what the 25% want them to do!

Chris Lee & Partners weekly Market News email suggests the below ACC managers to assign proxy recipients to. Have written them in on mine.

"ACC will be sending representatives, so you might name Guy Elliffe of Wellington ‘or failing him’ Blair Cooper of Wellington as your proxy to attend the VHP meeting on 20 December and they’ll be happy to represent you."

They also suggest the vote may be close, so everyone here, please back some of the few activist investors NZ has and show the board and NorthWest who are the real owners of Vital Healthcare.

Just had a call from VHP suggesting I vote for Stuart. Informed them I had yet to receive the forms. They must be worried.
    yeh I had a call today too, explaining that the new dude was handpicked after an extensive recruitment process.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

More good news, a lot of passive institutions follow ISS voting advice.

NBR understands Australian governance adviser ISS has advised unitholders to vote against Vital’s board on every resolution proposed to the AGM.

The voting advice from ISS recommends not re-electing Graham Stuart as an independent director and instead nominating Paul Mead, favoured by ANZ, ACC and Mint Asset Management, which collectively own 10% of the trust.
    https://www.nbr.co.nz/story/respecte...nagement-fight

Quote Originally Posted by Jaa View Post
    Chris Lee & Partners weekly Market News email suggests the below ACC managers to assign proxy recipients to. Have written them in on mine.

"ACC will be sending representatives, so you might name Guy Elliffe of Wellington ‘or failing him’ Blair Cooper of Wellington as your proxy to attend the VHP meeting on 20 December and they’ll be happy to represent you."

They also suggest the vote may be close, so everyone here, please back some of the few activist investors NZ has and show the board and NorthWest who are the real owners of Vital Healthcare.
    The Shareholders Association will also be in attendance and will vote undirected proxies in favour of Paul Mead and the other resolutions. I've nominated NZSA as my proxy and given them discretion.

Read about their position here: https://www.nzshareholders.co.nz/pdf...I_2018_AGM.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    The Shareholders Association will also be in attendance and will vote undirected proxies in favour of Paul Mead and the other resolutions. I've nominated NZSA as my proxy and given them discretion.

Read about their position here: https://www.nzshareholders.co.nz/pdf...I_2018_AGM.pdf
    And BTW you don't have to be a NZSA member to nominate them as proxy.

Guru

Good luck - Sold out a number of years ago, and one of the reasons was the lack of internal management, and the level of costs.

Love a good shareholder vs board stoush!

Just had a call from VHP suggesting I vote for Stuart. Informed them I had yet to receive the forms. They must be worried.
    NZSA says that the Manager has been contacting some unitholders pressuring them to change votes already cast!

Unheard-of behaviour by manager
    Manager Throws Ethical Behaviour Out The Window
    Presumably the managers have a good idea of how voting is going and don't like what they see!

PS. I don't own enough for them to bother calling me

I was contacted a week ago and asked if I would vote for Stuart. I said I had not received voting papers which they promised to email me but as I indicated that I would vote as I see fit they have not yet sent papers. Any suggestions as to how I can vote before deadline?
    Soolaimon